Biotest

Meal Timing, Calculations

I made this diet and was just wondering if any one wants to check it out to make sure all my calculations are correct. I used someones excel sheet as a template but I made this from scratch but I forgot who’s I used so I can’t give them credit.

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=668824&da=y

(Hmm I realized that I might not be getting enough protein with that setup and read the recommended amount of scoops of Metabolic Drive is 10, what options do i have to get more protein or is that fine?)

Also, this is my plan for an average non-workout day. How does it look?

My Eating/Workout timing- (non workout day)

7:15-Wake up
7:30- 1st serving HOT-ROX Extreme and take my multivitamin
8:00- Shake 1
11:00- Shake 2 (With 1st serving of flax seeds) and 1st serving of Flameout (3 caps)
12:00- 1st Serving Fiber Choice
2:00- 2nd serving HOT-ROX Extreme
3:00- Shake 3
4:30- 2nd serving of fiber choice
6:00- Shake 4 (With 2nd serving of flax seeds)
9:00- Shake 5 (with peanutbutter) with 2nd serving of Flameout
10:00- Go for NEPA walk
11:30- Sleep

Eating/Workout Timing- (workout day)

7:15-Wake up
7:30- 1st serving HOT-ROX Extreme and take my multivitamin
8:00- Shake 1
11:00- Shake 2 (With 1st serving of flax seeds) and 1st serving of Flameout (3 caps)
12:00- 1st Serving Fiber Choice
2:00- 2nd serving HOT-ROX Extreme
3:00- Shake 3
4:30- 2nd serving of fiber choice
6:00- Shake 4 (With 2nd serving of flax seeds)
9:00- Shake 5 (with peanutbutter) with 2nd serving of Flameout
9:15- Go for NEPA walk
10:00- Gym
10:45- 1 serving of Surge
11:30- Sleep

If possible… I would reverse the order of the NEPA and gym.

[quote]wecndo wrote:
If possible… I would reverse the order of the NEPA and gym. [/quote]

Yea I was thinking that would be best but I hate going to the gym earlier than 10 since it is always packed.

I’m not sure you need 10 scoops of Metabolic Drive but if you wanted to bump it up to 9 scoops you could just take the peanut butter down to 1/2 serving (1 Tbsp instead of 2). Calories would stay about the same but protein would go up by 20 grams or so.

[quote]allenkt wrote:
I’m not sure you need 10 scoops of Metabolic Drive but if you wanted to bump it up to 9 scoops you could just take the peanut butter down to 1/2 serving (1 Tbsp instead of 2). Calories would stay about the same but protein would go up by 20 grams or so.[/quote]

Interesting thought. Maybe I will try doing that then. I would completely take out the peanut butter but I hear some people saying it is the only way they can get through the day.

[quote]chodax wrote:
allenkt wrote:
I’m not sure you need 10 scoops of Metabolic Drive but if you wanted to bump it up to 9 scoops you could just take the peanut butter down to 1/2 serving (1 Tbsp instead of 2). Calories would stay about the same but protein would go up by 20 grams or so.

Interesting thought. Maybe I will try doing that then. I would completely take out the peanut butter but I hear some people saying it is the only way they can get through the day.[/quote]

Yeah, I’m one of those people :slight_smile: Just remember that Chris has said if you are trying to lose 35+ pounds then you don’t need to worry about trying to get 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight. So that’s why I said you might not really need 10 scoops of Metabolic Drive.

[quote]chodax wrote:
I would completely take out the peanut butter but I hear some people saying it is the only way they can get through the day.[/quote]

OTOH, we’re at almost the same numbers and I went with the 10 scoops and no PB. I’m finishing day 3 and I’m not hungry or craving anything. I get some chewing with the fiber choice (although I’m wondering if they make me hungrier because my body thinks food is coming). I just figured that if I did badly without the PB I could drop a scoop or 2 of Metabolic Drive and add it in, but I’d rather start without it and maybe add it than start with it and miss it mentally even if I didn’t need it.

Of course, add to that I’m one of those people who previously could sit there with a jar of PB and a spoon… I figured that genie should stay in the lamp on that one…

From what Shugs has said (or hasn’t said), it’s down to personal choice on this one. Good luck!

Stormy

Well I might as well just try the 10 scoops of powder and see how it goes. I only have 2 tubs of Metabolic Drive but more should be coming in the mail. I think I will start tomorrow if all goes well.

[quote]Stormwolf76 wrote:
chodax wrote:
I would completely take out the peanut butter but I hear some people saying it is the only way they can get through the day.

OTOH, we’re at almost the same numbers and I went with the 10 scoops and no PB. I’m finishing day 3 and I’m not hungry or craving anything. I get some chewing with the fiber choice (although I’m wondering if they make me hungrier because my body thinks food is coming). I just figured that if I did badly without the PB I could drop a scoop or 2 of Metabolic Drive and add it in, but I’d rather start without it and maybe add it than start with it and miss it mentally even if I didn’t need it.

Of course, add to that I’m one of those people who previously could sit there with a jar of PB and a spoon… I figured that genie should stay in the lamp on that one…

From what Shugs has said (or hasn’t said), it’s down to personal choice on this one. Good luck!

Stormy[/quote]

I agree that it’s probably not going to make or break the diet and you should be fine either way. But technically, what Chris said about the PB (from page 2 of Gus’ PC thread)was:

[quote]
We add in the natural PB because it balances out the types of healthful fats on this plan. (Other nut butters are fine too if there are allergy issues.) It also makes your nighttime shake more satisfying. Tastes like a peanut butter cup when added to chocolate![/quote]

[quote]allenkt wrote:
…But technically, what Chris said about the PB (from page 2 of Gus’ PC thread)was:

We add in the natural PB because it balances out the types of healthful fats on this plan.
[/quote]

True. Perhaps the missed the question about PB vs extra Metabolic Drive scoops in the recent questions thread. Guess I’ll have to suck it up and PM “The Man”. Gulp.

Stormy

[quote]Stormwolf76 wrote:
allenkt wrote:
…But technically, what Chris said about the PB (from page 2 of Gus’ PC thread)was:

We add in the natural PB because it balances out the types of healthful fats on this plan.

True. Perhaps the missed the question about PB vs extra Metabolic Drive scoops in the recent questions thread. Guess I’ll have to suck it up and PM “The Man”. Gulp.

Stormy[/quote]

let me know if you hear anything good!