Biotest

Mass and Strength w/ Velocity Training

I guess here is my other question. I am not so much worried about the diet. I have trained for over 23 years and I just dropped from 188lbs to 170lbs for the Arnold pump and run in Columbus,Oh.( I placed 13th over all and ran my fastest 5k since high school and I’m 41yrs) I am an old bodybuilder at heart and I love the cutting weight and discovering whats underneath.

My question is will this workout still help my strength and size if I am already used to running workouts on my off days? And I don’t go crazy with the mileage. I did the Sat/Sun workout and the first Mon. workout of the Advanced workout and I love the set-up. It seems challenging in a whole different way and I think it will help tremendously in my lagging areas(shoulder flexibility and over all core). I feel a great deal of core and an over all body work.

What exactly is your question?

Is the running too much even if I am used to training and running? Is it possible to grow with running on recovery days?

[quote]musclegym wrote:
Is the running too much even if I am used to training and running? Is it possible to grow with running on recovery days?[/quote]

There is no running on the V-Diet. There is no need. It will harm, not help. You will lose muscle, not grow it. You will burn out.

People have doubted. People have tried. Those people have failed.