Biotest

MartinB on V-Diet

Hey all.
On a recommendation I want to try the V-Diet. I’ve read some of the information here as far as I can tell it’s something that I can manage, but I can’t figure out how this is going to work for me due to my scheduling.

A little background, I’m 41 and have over 10 years of bodybuilding experience (working out but no contests yet). I do want to compete maybe by the end of the year or early spring but I have never been lean enough so see any abs or lean enough to get close to competing. A lot of it is due to diet and budget issues. But I have been working with a trainer the last couple of years and I’ve been able to put on some muscle, and my conditioning is improving, but I’m still not lean enough. I’m 5’6" and 180 lbs, down 20 lbs in two years. No pics or measurements yet, I need a day or two to get that up.

I need a V-Diet customized for me because I don’t know how to put this together for myself. First, I do not want to change the weight program and split that I’m on, since that works for me. I’m am looking for cardio suggestions but running and sprints are out of the question due to feet problems.

The schedule that I’m on is really new for me. This is my first job as a RN and my shift is 7:30PM-8AM three times a week, I just started working this shift two weeks ago and my training, eating, and sleeping schedule has been thrown off course, so I need to do something about that NOW.

On work days I usually get to bed about 9:30am. I like to get my workouts in about 4 or 5pm. From 7:30 to 11:00 pm I’m on a grind doing patient care and administrative stuff and I don’t have anytime to eat solid food or drink shakes. I also work with many people that have infectious diseases so I can’t handle any food between those hours. I don’t know how to set up my shakes, food and supplementation around all of that. I need to know not only what to eat and drink, but more critically, WHEN should I do it.

Help me get this started please. What other info do you need about me?

MartinB