Biotest

Mark's Pre-Summer V-Diet

Tighten the diet for a few weeks. Use some protein shakes and good post-training nutrition. Lift your butt off. Feel free to use the Velocity Training program. It’s a good one regardless of goals. Drop the little bit of fat, then hit a clean bulk. Some tips here:

And here:

Use a Thibaudeau split program for this phase. Lots in the archives.

Then later on, use the V-Diet drop the body fat than can come along with a bulk. Which probably won’t be much if you do it right.

Since, I’ve already purchased the V-diet supplements can I work them into my current training and dieting? Use the protein in my shakes, hold off on the HOT-ROX, take the L Lucienne w/ meals, recovery supplement after workouts, and a serving of the super food everyday?

[quote]MGSVicious wrote:
Since, I’ve already purchased the V-diet supplements can I work them into my current training and dieting? Use the protein in my shakes, hold off on the HOT-ROX, take the L Lucienne w/ meals, recovery supplement after workouts, and a serving of the super food everyday?[/quote]

That’s perfect, yes.

HOT-ROX is really the only thing you can’t use right now.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.