Biotest

March V-Diet Forum

I saw this done for Feb V-Dieters so I thought “why not do this for March too”, Seems like a good way to help keep fellow V-Dieters on track.

With that in mind, Im personally on Day 2. Had some nausea issues this am but they have subsided now, Im 45min from my next shake and not hungry at all, although Im def looking forward to eating, seems to bookmark my day.

Did 30 min on the elliptical this am and am feeling a little weak in the legs, I think its a combo from a good workout yesterday. Im thinking that the fatigue will pass soon.

No real food cravings, even when my partner (Im a medic) was sitting beside me eating Pizza! (A-Hole!)

So hows it going out there guys n gals?

I started February 23rd, so I guess that makes me a mostly March V-Dieter.

feb 22nd here…so me too

Right on!

Hows your progress going? any road bumps to shout out about? I did this 2 yrs ago and dont remember any big ones… well there were but I was working 24 hr shifts at the time, not any more :smiley:

Being on day 2 it still seems like an insurmountable obstacle, so Im taking a few lessons from the rehab I worked at… Just take one day at a time. Im just focused on getting through today… I can do this today… It helps out for sure

i agree. day by day. no real bumps for me yet.

Honestly, I had probably 4 HSM’s in my first week. Wasn’t used to eating all liquids. Although I made sure they were about the same nutritional content as the shake/supplements I was taking. This 2nd week is going by much easier, I don’t have solid food cravings as much as last week. Last week was crazy, all I could think about was chewing on something.

I did have one cheat meal on Sunday because I took my mom out for lunch … went a little crazy with the salad bar at the restaurant so it wasn’t McDonald’s/Pizza type cheat meal, but still not too happy about it. Will have to fix it this week.

I’m still down 1.5% body fat percentage and 6lbs in weight (228-222). I did gain about 3 lbs of water/glycogen from the cheat meal on sunday but that’s all gone again.

I’ll be putting up stats and pics after 14 days are over.

[quote]jumpoff wrote:
Honestly, I had probably 4 HSM’s in my first week. Wasn’t used to eating all liquids. Although I made sure they were about the same nutritional content as the shake/supplements I was taking. This 2nd week is going by much easier, I don’t have solid food cravings as much as last week. Last week was crazy, all I could think about was chewing on something.

I did have one cheat meal on Sunday because I took my mom out for lunch … went a little crazy with the salad bar at the restaurant so it wasn’t McDonald’s/Pizza type cheat meal, but still not too happy about it. Will have to fix it this week.

I’m still down 1.5% body fat percentage and 6lbs in weight (228-222). I did gain about 3 lbs of water/glycogen from the cheat meal on sunday but that’s all gone again.

I’ll be putting up stats and pics after 14 days are over.

[/quote]

Hate to break it to you dude, but you’re not on the Velocity Diet.

I don’t really care if it’s called the V-Diet or not. I’m still happy with the results of following the macronutrient guidelines on 97% of my meals.

The only reason shakes are recommended over HSM’s are that they are simple to measure. I took care to make sure the HSM’s had the same macronutrient content as the shake I would’ve had otherwise.

The only thing I’m not happy about is my cheat meal, but you live & learn. I’m not too upset that I can’t call it the V-Diet®.

My supps just arrived. It’s on! I start the V-Diet tomorrow! I can’t just sit back and watch you guys have all the phun!

I had hernia surgery about two months ago and I gained nearly 15lbs! I have to drop this blubber soon, as I am training for a Triathlon in July. I will try to post measurements later.

Dr. Mike

Yea i started Feb 27th, so on day 5 right now, not doing to bad, kinda hard cooking meals for my boys and not eating anything, but doing good so far. Everyone keep working hard and stick to it, cant wait to see a week and even 2 week results. Ill post my measurements later

I started yesterday - so far so good! Have to go out town for 4 days so a little worried about that, but one day at a time!

im on day 5.

god i want real food so bad.

broccoli, pepper, olive oil. bam!

Hang in there, its all in the mind. Just think its almost mid afternoon snake time, o wait another shake! YES

Haha… I started yesterday and I’m amazed on how good these shakes are.

I’ve been eating lean for about 2 months now and these shakes are actulally filling me up. I find myself taking an extra 30-45 min between each shake just to feel a little hungry!

Keep at it guys! Another day is almost done!

[quote]jrsnipe003 wrote:
Haha… I started yesterday and I’m amazed on how good these shakes are.

I’ve been eating lean for about 2 months now and these shakes are actulally filling me up. I find myself taking an extra 30-45 min between each shake just to feel a little hungry!

Keep at it guys! Another day is almost done![/quote]

Agreed, hopefully a little support from each one of us to each other can help us all reach our goals

How’s everyone’s NEPA coming along? I have a feeling that it’s really one of the most neglected, but important components of the diet.

I’ve made it a personal goal to wake up at 6am every morning before work and walk 3 miles. The last two mornings have been rough, but it really jump starts my metabolism for the day, especially after a couple of HOT-ROX on an empty stomach.

the morning walk is a difference maker for sure. the people that have maxed out seem to do an hour a day.

its really hard just now, im told day 2-6 is the worst, once you have that first weigh in and HSM it gets easier!

ALL I NEED TO DO IS MAKE IS THROUGH 2 MORE DAYS!

Good so far, but can always be better! I have been chewing gum all day every day. Sugar free gum and you burn a few extra calories in a day by doing it. And it keeps me from wanting to eat food.

Awesome, nothing like waking up with the birds and sunrise…

Day 7 here. Looking forward to the workout tonight and especially to the weigh in tomorrow morning! My goal is 15 lbs. total and I’m expecting to see about half of that in the first week, so around 6-8 lbs. lighter when I look down tomorrow!

[quote]chutec wrote:
the morning walk is a difference maker for sure. the people that have maxed out seem to do an hour a day.

its really hard just now, im told day 2-6 is the worst, once you have that first weigh in and HSM it gets easier!

ALL I NEED TO DO IS MAKE IS THROUGH 2 MORE DAYS![/quote]

You can do it! One shake at a time :wink: