Biotest

March 16 - Konichiwa B**ches

So…I started yesterday which was Monday the 16th. That makes today my second day and so far I’m surprised by the lack of hunger. I’m pretty tough mentally and I went through a 6 month transformation back in 06 where I went from a fat 235 to a toned 180…so I know what it takes.

I do find myself thinking about food an awful lot though and it doesn’t help that I live in a house full of a-holes that try to talk me out of this. Oh well, I just keep telling myself that this should be a piece of cake compared to what I was able to do before.

As far as training and sticking with it, I’ve always had that “suck it up and go” ability to push through things, especially in the gym. I’ve never quit on a set and I’ve all but passed out on the track. Also, when I lock down my diet, that’s exactly what I do, I lock it down. I don’t cheat, I don’t stray.

So, I’ve got all that going for me, so what’s the problem right? Well, over the last 6-8 months or so I’ve RELAXED. I got to a point where I was comfortable with my body and put it on cruise control. I got distracted by Guinness, gambling, and partying. But I’m back so lets get it on!

Measurements and Pics later today.

You may have kind of what I call an “all or nothing” personality type. Nothing wrong with it; those types can get a lot accomplished.

But for dieting it often means they’re either on a strict plan or going monkey-nuts at the buffet. No in between.

Luckily, with the V-Diet, you come off of it with a sense of dietary control. You can have the occasional treat food without it leading to a binge that lasts for months. You control food rather than the other way around. Makes it easy to KEEP your muscular gains and low body fat once you achieve them.

Anyway, keep us updated!

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
You may have kind of what I call an “all or nothing” personality type. Nothing wrong with it; those types can get a lot accomplished.

But for dieting it often means they’re either on a strict plan or going monkey-nuts at the buffet. No in between.

Luckily, with the V-Diet, you come off of it with a sense of dietary control. You can have the occasional treat food without it leading to a binge that lasts for months. You control food rather than the other way around. Makes it easy to KEEP your muscular gains and low body fat once you achieve them.

Anyway, keep us updated!

[/quote]
Yeah, you hit the nail on the head with that one. I eat clean all week then on the weekends I’ve been known to wig out and completely lose control of my diet. Before I know it I’m crushing a whole pizza and looking for more lol. If my training wasn’t intense and constant and I wasn’t so active, I’d probably be obese. That’s my main reason for doing this. I work soooo much harder than 90% of the people I see in the gym and I just don’t have the body to reflect that. It’s time for a change.

Congrats on getting on the diet Graph. I am like you, all or nothing. You should do really well on this.

“I will not falter. I will not fail. Today is day 4”

I said that to myself this morning. I’ve got 3 days down and I know I’ve got a long way to go but I feel solid and I can honselty notice subtle differences already.

Check out the universes way of sabotaging me though. I work for a bank and we have quite a few locations inside of grocery stores, one of which is short handed at the moment. Guess who get’s placed there to help out for the rest of the week? ME!

As I type this I’m staring at fresh fruits and veggies and just beyond that is the seafood section!! DAMN IT! I’m not hungry but boy do I wanna eat something lol. If I can make it through the next couple days though I’m golden.

Workout #2 (advanced) was brutal by the way.

P.S. Sorry for the lack of pics and measurements. I have them, I’ll be putting them up soon enough.

Good luck man…hang in there…

Yeah, you hit the nail on the head with that one. I eat clean all week then on the weekends I’ve been known to wig out and completely lose control of my diet. Before I know it I’m crushing a whole pizza and looking for more lol.

If my training wasn’t intense and constant and I wasn’t so active, I’d probably be obese. That’s my main reason for doing this. I work soooo much harder than 90% of the people I see in the gym and I just don’t have the body to reflect that. It’s time for a change.
[/quote]

Hello fellow March 16th-starter. I’ve been a weekend food destroyer for awhile now as well, and yep, it’s time to change that. So far so good. Looking forward to that HSM tomorrow. Not quite at the stage where I am “craving” healthy, but I definitely don’t want to mash the brakes on any progress made thus far.

Stay strong man. I am confident this is going to be a life changer.