Biotest

Man Boobs, Here it Goes

I have been overweight for very long time, since i could remeber like from 16, i would go to gym and wanted to become a body builder so i could loose the weight, so i would train really hard and not really achieve any thing.
I havent been to a swimming pool for a long time because of my weight and my man boobs, its time to get rid of them.

I have been told that my man boobs can be a problem which i would need to loose the weight to see if they are. ( if they are i need to have an Cosmetic surgery). So this is what it motivates me

I am so happy that i have found this website, everything on here is very interesting. Very helpful. I have got all the supplements and now i am on the fifth fourth day and its my weigh in tommrow and my meal cant wait for it.

Here are My Stats

Weight 80.2 kg 176.8 pounds ( LA Fitness on Last Saturday 16/11/08)
76 kg 167.5 lbs From a Weight in Changing room
Body Fat : 25.4%

Belly : 99cm 38.5 inches
Middle of belly: 87.5cm 334.5 inches
Chest : 104cm 41 inches
Left Bicep : 29cm
Right bicep: 29cm

R Calf: 37cm
L calf : 37

L Lower thigh : 44cm
R Lower thigh : 46

R Upper Thigh : 60
L Upper thigh : 58

One of my Health Clubs called LA fitness offer unlimited health checks, so i have booked a health check for every week, so the BF will be quite accurate.

I have put 2 weights, ones from the health club and the other one is from a changing room Scale, will update both

Hers the front of me, not happy

back of me

side of me

My Intake is 1300 Calories on non training days
1600 on training days.

Please give me any suggestions and tips

whole shot of me in different place- sorry

You’re not in that bad of shape. 3 months of serious low cal dieting ought to do it. After that begin the starting strength program and start adding some mass. There are lots of people on this site who started where you are. Just stick to your low-cal diet and post here if you have any problems. Good luck!

Oh yeah, and stop taking supplements other than protein. You don’t need them at this point. Also 1300 cals is very low. If you find that it is just too hard to stick to the diet you may need to raise it slightly if you want to avoid the strong desire to cheat.

Also, make sure that you count your calories in a notepad. One more thing, try not to get obsessed with the numbers.

PS. Now would be a great time for you to begin learning the core lifts. The bread and butter of weight training. Research and learn the :

Squat
Deadlift
Overhead Press
Bench Press
Power clean
Barbell Row

Only use barbells for these exercise and freeweights only. That means no smith machines or any machine for that matter. When your bodyfat drops enough, start doing chinups. Most likely you did not achieve results in the past because you did not do these exercises.

You need to at least SQUAT EVERY WORKOUT. Cardio training is not what you need at this point either. Weight training will be more effective in weight loss and when it is time to switch goals to add muscle, you will be glad that you learned the proper form on these lifts.

i do those things anyway, but thats why i got this point of needing to sort it out

you’ll do great! Just stick to the diet, the workouts, and begin planning your transition as soon as you start…but I do agree that you can whip yourself right into shape

Thanks Mate, Thats good to hear

Just Got Back from the Gym, Went to get my weekly weigh in results

80.2kg / 78.7kg 176lbs/173lbs

Lost 1.5kg, lost 3 lbs

BAD NEWS , my Muscle % has Gone down
Last week

37%/36.1%

BF: Gone up
25.4% to 27.7%

Can someone tell me why i am losing muscle

Give us more info. All we know is that you went to the gym - not what you did there, or what you eat while you aren’t there.
Spell it out and you’ll get some answers

You’re in the Velocity Diet forum. Are you doing the Velocity Diet? If so, give us details.

Oh this is a V-Diet thread. Forget what I said about the supps. Keep eating the Metabolic Drive.

I am doing the velocity diet and started on last monday

On traing days i have

Training day 1600 calories
Non training days 1300

I have split up my shakes into 8 shakes a day because i have long days,

When i get up i go for walks for like half an hour roughly, somedays i go to gym to do the walks on treadmill at about 4.5mph,

in the evening i go to walks as well for like 30 minutes

My first 3 days of the diet goes well as i work night shifts and then the rest of the week goes bad because i do two morning shifts.

Monday - 22:00 - 07:00
Tuesday 22:00 - 07:00
wednesday 22:00 - 07:00
Thursday Off
Friday 14:00 -22:00
Saturday off
Sunday 14: - 22:00

After i get up on thurday evening the diet gets a bit hard as i dont know how to time my shakes, and i dont do enough nepa walks on those days

Weight Training

I am doing the intermediate training program and its going very well.

I was wondering if you could tell me how i would time my shakes on my job as its really mixed timing.

weight 76.4kg
Body Fat 25.4%
Muscle 36.9%

Second week results.

So far i have lost 3.8kg in two weeks

its going well, i am enjoying my hsm,
i am loving strawbery, and banana

[quote]ttboy1988 wrote:
I am doing the velocity diet and started on last monday

On traing days i have

Training day 1600 calories
Non training days 1300

I have split up my shakes into 8 shakes a day because i have long days,

When i get up i go for walks for like half an hour roughly, somedays i go to gym to do the walks on treadmill at about 4.5mph,

in the evening i go to walks as well for like 30 minutes

My first 3 days of the diet goes well as i work night shifts and then the rest of the week goes bad because i do two morning shifts.

Monday - 22:00 - 07:00
Tuesday 22:00 - 07:00
wednesday 22:00 - 07:00
Thursday Off
Friday 14:00 -22:00
Saturday off
Sunday 14: - 22:00

After i get up on thurday evening the diet gets a bit hard as i dont know how to time my shakes, and i dont do enough nepa walks on those days

Weight Training

I am doing the intermediate training program and its going very well.

I was wondering if you could tell me how i would time my shakes on my job as its really mixed timing.
[/quote]

Simply divide the time you will be up minus 2 hours and and divide that by the number of shakes you are having.

Also how are you testing your BF… If it is one of the scales don’t use it. They are unreliable.

Apparently ZMAs are the solution to access buildup of adipose tissue in the chest area.

It is not confirmed, but people have noted success with the supplementation of ZMAs.

Not everyone buys ZMAs however.
So try some Zinc and Vitamins.

Do cardio as well, that is a given.

There is debate as to whether HIT is more effective than Low Intensity, you need to experiment to find out what works best for you.

Good luck