Biotest

Magnesium/Potassium, Plazma Inhibitors?

In a previous question, I asked about things that inhibit Plazma, and you said to avoid macros with it. However, I was curious to whether mixing Plazma with something that has a high mineral/potassium content would possibly disrupt the mineral/absorption formula of Plazma? Thanks

Why would you do that? Plazma already has a lot of potassium.

Eh, not really. And it’s more for flavoring purposes. I was planning on mixing it with vitamin water because i have allergies to the dyes in the flavorings

There’s simply no need to add those things to <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma. In short, if it needed something else, it would have been added. Better to err on the safe side and take those things at another time if you feel you need them. You can however add creatine to Plazma if you’d like with no worries. That’s the only exception.

Thanks Chris. And it was more for flavor than anything else. Just so happens to have those minerals.

You may want to try some plain Splenda or stevia drops. It won’t be as good as the Liquid Flavoring System, but we understand your allergy issues with dyes.

What about lemon flavoring? Unlike the other flavors, I don’t think it contains any dyes. The ingredients are:
purified water, gum acacia, natural flavor, glycerol abietate, sucralose, citric acid
Would that be ok?

[quote]BiP wrote:
What about lemon flavoring? Unlike the other flavors, I don’t think it contains any dyes. The ingredients are:
purified water, gum acacia, natural flavor, glycerol abietate, sucralose, citric acid
Would that be ok?[/quote]

That seems fine.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]BiP wrote:
Would that be ok?[/quote]

That seems fine. [/quote]

I meant regarding Grant.fowler’s dye allergy, that’s the Biotest lemon flavoring I’ve listed the ingredients for, so presumably it’s ok to mix with Plazma :wink:

Oh, gotcha. Had me fooled there! Good point.

Oh, I wasn’t aware of that. Thanks for the help! I’ll def be using that instead