Biotest

Mag-10 with a Protien Shake or By Itself?

Hello,

I am fairly new to all of this. I just ordered some Mag-10 and would like your input. I have been buying GNC products but they don’t seem to give me the results I am looking for. Should I also have a shake with this?

Thanks…

Not with <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/mag-10"target=“new”>Mag-10. Mixing a protein shake into Mag-10 would greatly dampen the effect of Mag-10.

The protein in Mag-10 is comprised of a new di- and tripeptide complex that’s transported (requiring no further breakdown) directly into the bloodstream. And the di-/tripeptide mixture found in Mag-10 produces effects in muscle that are above and beyond simple aminos from other proteins.

Peptide structures have biological activities beyond regular amino acids. Tim Patterson notes that only 20 grams of protein from Mag-10 stimulates protein synthesis to a far greater degree than what you’d get from 100s of grams of conventional protein.

Now, you can have protein shakes like <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/metabolic-drive-low-carb"target=“new”>Metabolic Drive as meal replacements or to add additional protein to meals, just not at the same time as having a “pulse” of Mag-10.

Thanks for the information!

I am ordering HOT-ROX today…

Keep keeping us informed!

One more thing…should I take this on non-training days?

[quote]theracerx09 wrote:
One more thing…should I take this on non-training days?[/quote]

For the protein pulsing effect, Mag-10 is great to use between meals on non-lifting days. It’s both thermic (triggers fat loss) and anabolic (build muscle.)

Many also use it for conditioning/cardio work to prevent any catabolism and accelerate recovery.

Finally, many prefer to use Mag-10 with what we call a “pulse fast” protocol. In a nutshell, you have several pulses or servings of Mag-10 all day – every 2-3 hours – then a solid healthy meal at night. Great for when you’re busy or seeking mainly fat loss with full muscle preservation and even muscle gain.

Mag-10 is very versatile. You can have a pulse any time you want basically. I personally keep a serving on the nightstand and sip on it all night or drink it when I get up to use the bathroom. Others prefer to have one as soon as they wake, pre-breakfast.

Awesome…thanks for sharing!

Have a great weekend!

You too. And keep us posted!

I have the Ultr-Micronized Creatine now. I also have the MAG-10. Can I drink just “water” with the Creatine or do it have to be just or one of the ones listed on the bottle?

Also can I take them together? (mixed together)

[quote]theracerx09 wrote:
I have the Ultr-Micronized Creatine now. I also have the MAG-10. Can I drink just “water” with the Creatine or do it have to be just or one of the ones listed on the bottle?

Also can I take them together? (mixed together)[/quote]

It’s fine to add pure creatine to any of our workout formulas, including Mag-10.

Thanks!