Biotest

MAG-10 vs Plazma

Hey Biotest guys! I need some advice/info.

I’m about to do a big bulk order of 7 bottles of MAG-10/Plazma. Here is what it would look like:
160 workouts with 8 tubs of Plazma (I already have one, so order 7).
196 anabolic pulses with 7 tubs of MAG-10, 20 workouts with my remaining 1 tub of Plazma.

I need some advice because I know that I need to buy one of these two because I mow lawns for this stuff and summer (my income) will come to an end soon, leaving me stranded for the winter.

I was going to easily buy Plazma again, but then I read the supplement facts on the backs of Plazma and MAG-10, comparing the two. And they are almost the same except that Plazma has much more carbs and less protein and MAG-10 has much less carbs and more protein.

For pre-workout, I know Plazma is king. I’ve tried it. But would one pulse of MAG-10 pre workout be better for me because it would last longer? Or would I just be better off getting more plazma?

Thanks!
Colby

[quote]Colbstar wrote:
Hey Biotest guys! I need some advice/info.

I’m about to do a big bulk order of 7 bottles of MAG-10/Plazma. Here is what it would look like:
160 workouts with 8 tubs of Plazma (I already have one, so order 7).
196 anabolic pulses with 7 tubs of MAG-10, 20 workouts with my remaining 1 tub of Plazma.

I need some advice because I know that I need to buy one of these two because I mow lawns for this stuff and summer (my income) will come to an end soon, leaving me stranded for the winter.

I was going to easily buy Plazma again, but then I read the supplement facts on the backs of Plazma and MAG-10, comparing the two. And they are almost the same except that Plazma has much more carbs and less protein and MAG-10 has much less carbs and more protein.

For pre-workout, I know Plazma is king. I’ve tried it. But would one pulse of MAG-10 pre workout be better for me because it would last longer? Or would I just be better off getting more plazma?

Thanks!
Colby
[/quote]

Dude, you get free shipping so why don’t you just order more when you need it instead of tying up all that money? Especially considering the summer is going to end just like your income.

And just stick with budget dose (single pre workout serving) of Plazma, its all you need until you have a steady income and can afford more.

[quote]StateOfPsychosis wrote:
Dude, you get free shipping so why don’t you just order more when you need it instead of tying up all that money? Especially considering the summer is going to end just like your income.

And just stick with budget dose (single pre workout serving) of Plazma, its all you need until you have a steady income and can afford more.[/quote]

They sent me the 15% off my second purchase coupon. So I’m trying to kill two birds with one stone by bulk ordering for the winter and by saving as much as I can with the coupon.

What’s wrong with taking MAG-10 pre-workout? I’d get 8 more servings per bottle than Plazma and more protein per serving. Are the extra carbs in Plazma really what makes it so special?

Having extra carbs isn’t the only difference Plazma has from MAG-10, gotta check the ingredients again.

And if you are saving money, can’t argue that.

<a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma and <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/mag-10"target=“new”>Mag-10 are very different. Click those links for full info. Your best move is to use Plazma, just use the pre-load serving for your budget. If you can swing more, go with another serving during training on days where you have an extra tough lifting session planned.