Biotest

MAG-10 Usage

Hey guys!

I have been reading the forum about Biotest supplements a lot as of late. But the only thing that keeps me off balance is the best usage of MAG-10. I was planning on using it after my workout, because most of the time I don’t get to eat right after the workout.

What would you guys say is the best usage post-workout ?

Regards,

Tom

Yup, post workout is exactly when you should be using MAG-10. follow the label, one dose after and then you can follow up with a second dose an hour later if you want. Play around with it. MAG-10 seems to be a do all supp. Don’t think there are too many ways that it can be used incorrectly.

[quote]Grover6 wrote:
Yup, post workout is exactly when you should be using MAG-10. follow the label, one dose after and then you can follow up with a second dose an hour later if you want. Play around with it. MAG-10 seems to be a do all supp. Don’t think there are too many ways that it can be used incorrectly.[/quote]

+1

This guy nailed it. Post workout is a GREAT time for MAG-10. Can’t go wrong with that. Then eat some time after that. After a really hard session, hit two pulses spread about 40-60 minutes apart to really ramp up the recovery.

It really is tough to mess up MAG-10.

My personal favorite is a before bed pulse.
Second favorite is upon waking.

I dont have a post-workout pulse because I like to eat a humongous meal after training, I get super hungry, but I’m sure a post workout pulse would be awesome. It’s all about preferences.

If you have to choose only one time to use <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/mag-10"target=“new”>Mag-10, post-workout is best. It’s also perfect for the time around a short, conditioning-only session. Superior to fasted “cardio.”

Other good choices:

Between meals for the protein pulsing effect.

Before bed.

First thing in the AM.

Thank you for the quick replies gentlemen!
Also thanks for checking in Chris, appreciate authors actively helping people out.

MAG-10 helps with recovery as does any protein so after a training session is good and first thing in the morning is good.
I like it in the morning especially if I did a leg session the night before. Just seems to help with controlling DOMS.

I can’t really prove this and maybe it doesn’t matter when you take it as I’ve had it during the middle of the day or whenever and honestly can’t really notice a difference but getting in some protein in the morning is probably a wise idea.

Thanks for the reply.

I will also get the Metabolic Drive Muscle Growth formula, maybe get the MAG-10 in the morning and the Metabolic Drive post-workout then ?
Not sure as how to most efficiently use both. Any help on using the Drive and MAG-10 would be awesome.

Thanks

[quote]ude garame wrote:
Thanks for the reply.

I will also get the Metabolic Drive Muscle Growth formula, maybe get the MAG-10 in the morning and the Metabolic Drive post-workout then ?
Not sure as how to most efficiently use both. Any help on using the Drive and MAG-10 would be awesome.

Thanks [/quote]

Metabolic Drive Muscle Growth Formula is best used as basically a meal replacement or add on, so as a snack in between meals, or if you’re looking to add it to your breakfast or other meals. You could say add it to oats or cream of rice in place of milk to boost protein/carbs and make it a more complete meal. You can also add it to rice to make a carbier rice pudding.

I would still advise using the MAG-10 for immediately after training, after that you could use the Metabolic Drive Muscle Growth Formula in addition or with your next solid meal to really boost recovery as its obviously a great time to boost carbs/protein which Metabolic Drive Muscle Growth Formula will do.

Excellent! I did think about it like you described Eazy, just wasn’t sure.
Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Tom