Biotest

Mag-10 Taste & Comment on Micro-PA

I took my MAG-10 for the first time yesterday and it tasted kinda funky. I’ve gotten used to how good Biotest stuff usually tastes so I’m wondering if I didn’t get an optimal batch? Ot maybe, it’s just supposed to taste this way?

I followed the instructions and used grape flavoring. But it tasted…off.

When I use grape falvoring for Surge WOF, it just tastes like grape flavored water. BUt the grape flavoring with MAG-10 almost tastes like… Surge Recovery, plus something else plus grape flavoring.

Is it the batch? Or is this normal?

Side Note: Probably too early to judge bt I tried Micro PA for the first time yesterday too. IDK if the placebo effect is in full force but my lift yesterday was amazing and and my muscles look fuller today. Must be placebo effect because I don’t think MPA is supposed to work this quickly. Either way…I’m very excited about the stuff.

Try it without flavor. Casein hydrolysates taste horrid, and so you are probably getting a little of the bitter taste off it still.

[quote]Trevorxgage wrote:
Try it without flavor. Casein hydrolysates taste horrid, and so you are probably getting a little of the bitter taste off it still.[/quote]

ok thanks! As long as it’s not just me! haha

Will try without flavoring

People have different taste sensitivities to amino acids and other raw ingredients. Biotest’s Liquid Flavoring System does an amazing job making those naturally bitter ingredients taste good, but since everyone is a little different in sensitivity, feel free to adjust the amount of liquid flavoring used. Also, make sure you’re using the correct amount of water, and add more if you’d like. (And as the poster above said, take a sip without the flavoring and you’ll see!)

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
People have different taste sensitivities to amino acids and other raw ingredients. Biotest’s Liquid Flavoring System does an amazing job making those naturally bitter ingredients taste good, but since everyone is a little different in sensitivity, feel free to adjust the amount of liquid flavoring used. Also, make sure you’re using the correct amount of water, and add more if you’d like. (And as the poster above said, take a sip without the flavoring and you’ll see!)[/quote]

thanks Chris.