Biotest

Mag 10 Scoop Size

Colluc (pronounced Cuh-looch),

I dont know how close you are to the inner workings of the biz there… but is there some reason Biotest doesnt use the standard protein scooper size (70cc) that has literally come with every bag of protein made in the last 30 years, and instead comes with a 35cc scoop and instructs to use 2 scoops per serving?

I understand for Surge, Workout Fuel, or Plazma where they wanted a larger serving size… But why recommend two 35cc scoops instead of a single 70cc scoop?

I only bring this up because Mag-10 is SO light and airy, every time you open the bag or scoop you hand in it sends a fine powder into the air.

Obviously the fix is easy (use a different scoop) but just thought I’d pass along this simple recommendation

I get what you’re saying. I’m thinking/guessing it might have something with the Mag-10 mixing in solution better as two smaller-sized scoops? Could be.

I have to double-check though. Isn’t the Metabolic Drive about that size? The page says Metabolic Drive scoop size is about 30g, so that might be more related.

[quote]I only bring this up because Mag-10 is SO light and airy, every time you open the bag or scoop you hand in it sends a fine powder into the air.
[/quote]
Deep breath. #AtomizedGainz (#JustKidding #Don’tBreathePowder)

Other than that, I got nothing. Except that, back in high school, they decided it was best spelled phonetically: Culooch. :unamused:

Thanks Culooch