Biotest

Mag-10 rtd?

Are there plans to offer MAG-10 in a Ready to Drink?

We are currently making it for staffers and select athletes and coaches. I don’t personally know of Tim Patterson’s future plans though, sorry!

Someone needs to make it happen. Would be awesome for people who are working outside or on the go for their job

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
We are currently making it for staffers and select athletes and coaches. I don’t personally know of Tim Patterson’s future plans though, sorry! [/quote]

I would buy at least two cases of it to put in my office, that would make life so easy to grab out of the fridge and go.

[quote]jewishthunder wrote:
I would buy at least two cases of it to put in my office, that would make life so easy to grab out of the fridge and go. [/quote]

I second that. I have more use for RTD MAG-10 than RTD Plazma. I would pull out the racks of my office frig and stack them up.

[quote]Hip Scar wrote:

I would buy at least two cases of it to put in my office, that would make life so easy to grab out of the fridge and go. [/quote]

I second that. I have more use for RTD MAG-10 than RTD Plazma. I would pull out the racks of my office frig and stack them up. [/quote]

PREACH!

[quote]Hip Scar wrote:

I second that. I have more use for RTD MAG-10 than RTD Plazma. I would pull out the racks of my office frig and stack them up. [/quote]

Is that the fridge from the Dr Dre, Nuthin but a g’thang video?

Was just in an offsite leadership meeting ALL FRICKIN’ DAY today which was catered with the worst possible food for someone trying to eat and be clean. This was an impromptu no heads up meeting so I couldn’t plan a jug of MAG-10 ahead of time (I normally mix the drinks in my office).

Having MAG-10 RTDs would have REALLY been useful for days like these which are becoming alot more common nowadays (for me).

I ended up fasting a bit today with tablets of Humapro every 2 hours. NOT OPTIMAL, but better than nothing and better than filling myself with the catered food. MAG-10 RTD would have definitely saved the day.

Lesson learned: I will now premix my MAG-10 for the day everyday and bring into work.

[quote]buffd_samurai wrote:

Having MAG-10 RTDs would have REALLY been useful for days like these which are becoming alot more common nowadays (for me).

[/quote]

I couldn’t agree more. This is definitely something I’d like to see.

MAG-10 is already to drink. I make mine the night before and pour it into a thermous bottle to take it with me to enjoy any time throughout the day. Simple and very effective.

[quote]duke6j wrote:
MAG-10 is already to drink. I make mine the night before and pour it into a thermous bottle to take it with me to enjoy any time throughout the day. Simple and very effective.[/quote]

Yes, that is definitely one way to prepare for the day. The only problem for me is the lack of refrigeration that would be needed throughout the day (i.e. it may not be available). And no…it is not convenient for me to carry and lug around a cooler for this purpose (though back in the day…).

A real MAG-10 RTD offers easy storage, and instant access no matter where you are no matter what the circumstances.

Now, this all being said, and me acknowledging that I have been the biggest baby when it comes to demanding a MAG-10 RTD, Tim has indicated that the MAG-10 RTDs they offer to their athletes and trainees are actually HAND MIXED anyways. The difficulty in preserving the di/tri-peptides for long periods of time without having them interact and form a slime (Tim’s words) is currently preventing Biotest from putting the product out yet. Though I didn’t experience this with the Plazma RTD’s, I think it depends how long the product sat on the shelf.

Note: Tim indicated there is nothing wrong with the “slime”…it just seems a bit distasteful and so the team is hard at work at trying to reformulate the product.

If ever any of you folks get the priviledge of speaking with Tim, and you ask specific questions (yes, I asked about MAG-10 RTD), be prepared for a barrage of excitement and passion from the guy as he answers your question. He really sounds like he simple loves what he does and is really jazzed about the products his company makes. No wonder all the authors on this site also seem really jazzed up…hanging around Tim all day must be infectious.

The thermos bottle I use is double insulated and keeps my MAG-10 cold for 6-8 hours. Even in the summer time with the hot temps.
I love the stuff.