Biotest

MAG-10 Pulse Fast or Feast?

Hi, my goal is to lose fat while maintaining as muscle and strength as possible. I have an extra 60$ a month so I was going to pick up some MAG-10. My question is whether Pulse Fasting or Pulse Feasting is more effective for my goals. Should I pulse during the day and eat a clean meal at night or should I just fast once or twice a week for an entire day. Both will work fine with schedule just wondering if one is more effective than the other.
My Stats: 5’8", 195lbs, about 10% BF
And if it makes any difference I mainly do powerlifting style workouts.

Both methods can be very effective, so it’s really up to you. To gear a Pulse Feast toward fat loss, simply pulse with <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/mag-10"target=“new”>Mag-10 every 2-3 hours during the day and have a solid meal at night. It may not be a “feast” but rather just healthy stuff that fits your fat loss goals. I suggest meat, veg, and a small natural starch, like a sweet potato or serving of steamed rice.

Many find the Pulse Fast approach to be even easier, though a bit tougher as far as willpower goes. Basically, you pulse with Mag-10 for a full day. I will say though that with the newest formula of Mag-10, this is pretty pleasant, not nearly as rough as before. Many find it simple and easy. You can do that twice per week on non-consecutive days. It’s a no-brainer approach, and Mag-10 can not only speed fat loss itself, it’s probably the world’s best anti-catabolic agent, so your muscle mass is safe.

So, up to you. The Pulse Fast is easier to do socially since you get that meal at night with family or friends. A twice-per-week Pulse Fast is effective too, just a bit tougher if you have any habitual or emotional eating issues. Luckily, it can help fix those too.

Thanks for the response! I think both sound good, is it ok if I use Pulse Feast but throw in a Pulse Fast day to speed results when I need it?

[quote]charlotte49er wrote:
Thanks for the response! I think both sound good, is it ok if I use Pulse Feast but throw in a Pulse Fast day to speed results when I need it?[/quote]

That would be great. I personally prefer to use a full Pulse Fast on an off day, and most of us have at least one off day per week.

Chris,
Thanks for this information.
I want to lose a few pounds and these procedures will be an asset in my desire to drop a few pounds.

Chris,

To piggy back this… Would a pulse of MAG-10 +Finibar and hour before workout (6:00pm) not be ideal together as a pre workout? As I don’t have as much time after the gym to wait to pulse and then eat, I would like to get that spike going before. What are your thoughts on this?

[quote]Peter Shannon wrote:
Chris,

To piggy back this… Would a pulse of MAG-10 +Finibar and hour before workout (6:00pm) not be ideal together as a pre workout? As I don’t have as much time after the gym to wait to pulse and then eat, I would like to get that spike going before. What are your thoughts on this? [/quote]

That’s an excellent combo to use about an hour before training. (I’m actually doing that today.)