Biotest

MAG-10 Pulse Fast for Fatties?

I don’t know where to post this question, so I hope it’s ok that I posted it here. Is the pulse a good option for fatties? I did the V-Diet for 2 weeks and lost 6 lbs of fat in the first week and 2 in the second (with cheating). I still have a lot to lose. 36 hours at a time is extremely doable. 28 days, for me, not so doable at this point.

Yes. The Pulse Fast can work very well for those who have a lot of weight to lose. Not just for increasing fat loss, but also for helping them become “body aware” and killing off bad habits and food-related behaviors.

You could do a <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/velocity_life/mag10_pulse_fast_1?src=vdiet"target=“new”>Pulse Fast every Monday or twice a week with a few days between each, say Monday/Thursday or Sunday/Wednesday.

Chris,

Have you guys been experimenting while supplementing with MAG-10, on how low you can go on calories to maximize fat-loss and not sacrificing muscle. Because MAG-10 seems to have many anabolic and muscle sparing properties, I’m curious to see if one could go to say 1000 cals under maintenance daily and still preserve muscle. Ex.

7am - 3 scoop MAG-10 pulse

12pm - 3 scoop MAG-10 pulse

6pm - 1200 cal meal

Roughly a total of 1500 cals, which would be 1100 under my maintenance level. I’d obviously rather diet for 6-8 weeks over 12-16 weeks the only reason I usually drag it out is I tend to lose siginifcant muscle on a shorter crash diet.

Thank you

AD

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:
Chris,

Have you guys been experimenting while supplementing with MAG-10, on how low you can go on calories to maximize fat-loss and not sacrificing muscle. Because MAG-10 seems to have many anabolic and muscle sparing properties, I’m curious to see if one could go to say 1000 cals under maintenance daily and still preserve muscle. Ex.

7am - 3 scoop MAG-10 pulse

12pm - 3 scoop MAG-10 pulse

6pm - 1200 cal meal

Roughly a total of 1500 cals, which would be 1100 under my maintenance level. I’d obviously rather diet for 6-8 weeks over 12-16 weeks the only reason I usually drag it out is I tend to lose siginifcant muscle on a shorter crash diet.

Thank you

AD[/quote]

That’s a great question. How low can you go? I like it.

Remember, even with a V-Diet done as written, people don’t lose muscle. And some males are consuming 1300 cals daily. BUT, I think a big part of the muscle preservation with V-Diet 3.0 is because of the leucine, which is also part of MAG-10.

With so many variables among individuals, it would be hard to put a number on it. But I’d generally say that with MAG-10 as part of any diet, calories could be surprisingly low without having to worry about muscle loss.

Thank you.

I’ll give it a shot.