Biotest

MAG-10 Pulse Fast After V-Diet

I’m thinking I’ll probably have 10 more lbs to go after V-Diet.

How long after Transition do I need to wait to do the MAG-10 Pulse Fast?

Also, in the MAG-10 Pulse Fast kit, is it just enough product for one go round or can you get a few cycles out of it?

You can do a 36-hour Pulse Fast any time, even during the V-Diet.

I don’t recall the number of fasts you get out of the package. You’ll run out of MAG-10 after a few, but have plenty of Power Drive and GPC for several more. So, best to add a bottle of MAG-10 and you’re set for several 36-hour go-arounds.

Chris,
About the GPC timing in the pulse fast – the program outlined shows the GPC taken between pulses 1/2 (@ 8:00 am) and at 4:00 pm between pulse 5 and 5:00 workout pulses. I workout early morning.

I’m up at 4:00 am and usually training from about 5:15-6:45 am (three pulses before/during/after workout). Would it be best to take the 1st GPC when I first get up (about 1 hour before workout), or stay on the 8:00/4:00 schedule for GPC?

[quote]rmetz wrote:
Chris,
About the GPC timing in the pulse fast – the program outlined shows the GPC taken between pulses 1/2 (@ 8:00 am) and at 4:00 pm between pulse 5 and 5:00 workout pulses. I workout early morning. I’m up at 4:00 am and usually training from about 5:15-6:45 am (three pulses before/during/after workout). Would it be best to take the 1st GPC when I first get up (about 1 hour before workout), or stay on the 8:00/4:00 schedule for GPC?[/quote]

Yes, if I were on that schedule I’d time the first GPC dose to be as soon as I woke up. That way it’s “in you” and ready to go for your training.