Biotest

MAG-10 Post-Workout Timing

Hi all,

I’m sorry if this has been answered already; I’ve been searching to hopefully avoid creating a new topic, but no luck.

FYI, my budget doesn’t allow me to get Plazma, Indigo-3G or anything else at the moment.

1. The MAG-10 label says to wait one hour after training to consume. Is there any problem consuming it earlier? Perhaps it’s redundant since the anabolic response in the body is already elevated in that window?

2. If one should wait at least an hour post workout before using MAG-10, would that mean no food whatsoever in that window?

3. I’d be relying on more basic carbohydrate options pre-workout (for example, John Meadows’ cream of rice); I can’t imagine doing so would negatively impact the use of MAG-10 post-workout?

Thanks for any help,

Max

If you’re only using <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/mag-10"target=“new”>Mag-10 around your workout, you can use it before and during as well. And your normal pre-workout meal looks fine.

Thanks, Chris.

So how about if I wanted to eat solid food post-workout? How would timing work with that and MAG-10?

This is something of a logistics consideration (fitting in meals around classes and such)

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
If you’re only using <a href="http://www.T-Nation.com/store/products/MAG-10"target=“new”>MAG-10 around your workout, you can use it before and during as well. And your normal pre-workout meal looks fine. [/quote]

The longer I use it, the more I believe that there is no bad time for MAG-10.

I believe that. Unfortunately my paltry budget means I have to restrict it somewhat. Hence the possible timing nitpicking on my part :slight_smile:

Nevermind I rechecked the label. I’ll start drinking it during the workout so that there remains some after. After finishing it I’ll wait 30 min before consuming food. Thanks

Edit: Just saw your response, Chris. Much appreciated.

[quote]mnmax wrote:
Nevermind I rechecked the label. I’ll start drinking it during the workout so that there remains some after. After finishing it I’ll wait 30 min before consuming food. Thanks

Edit: Just saw your response, Chris. Much appreciated.[/quote]

I’d personally use it all during workout if its the choice between “during workout fully used” or “some during and keep some for after”

Its gonna be used “better” during

I’d finish it before my last exercise

Thanks, Zraw. I think I’ll likely do that (especially considering I’d be biking to class trying to sip it down afterwards if i left some over). Grazie for the feedback