Biotest

Mag-10 Mid Morning?

I eat breakfast around 6am and lunch at noon, so there’s a long stretch with no food in my mornings. I was thinking Mag10 around 9am may be useful.

I workout usually 4:30-6pm and use plasma then, and go home and eat dinner afterwards. I know Mag10 is often recommended after the workout, but since I am using plasma, I thought it would be good to go and have a solid, real meal.

Sound like a plan!?

You’re essentially describing protein pulsing, so yeah, definitely a good plan!

If it’s in your budget, I would still try to keep a serving of Mag-10 for after training. I like to have a serving of Mag-10 first thing in the morning, between certain meals, and then post-workout. The total servings fluctuate based on the day and the training to fit within the budget.

I’m thinking about that too. Another thing I’m trying to figure out is with the Plazma, I use it up in the first hour of my workout (which is 90 mins), so I also have some bcaa drink for the last half hour of my workout, and 25P/50C drink after I’m done. This appears to be working well. But alternatively I could do 3 scoops of Plazma then the Mag-10. Then a real food meal.

This would be the ideal scenario!