Biotest

MAG-10 and Plazma with Liquid Flavor

I put 3 caps of liquid flavoring in MAG-10 and Plazma and it is still bitter and nasty tasting. Do I just need to use more or is this the best that it gets?

[quote]jconn007 wrote:
I put 3 caps of liquid flavoring in MAG-10 and Plazma and it is still bitter and nasty tasting. Do I just need to use more or is this the best that it gets?[/quote]

That’s quite a bit…you kind of get used to it. I usually do 20oz of water at least, which is more than the recommended amount of water and use a cap and a 1/4 and I find it ok.

So, I suggest adding more water and giving that a try.

Thanks, i will give it a try, and that was 3 caps in 1500 mL

A handful of people are very sensitive to the natural flavors of some ingredients. (Take sip unflavored for fun.) Those folks usually use more <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/intensified-flavors"target=“new”>Intensified Flavoring, and adding additional water is fine too. The label recs are minimals for water amount used.

Yeah, I tried it unflavored once (ONCE!) because I thought the flavoring was the culprit. Big mistake, ACK!

I had to drink a bunch of Anaconda and MAG-10 unflavored once because I went to a special gym and brought all my stuff but I forgot the flavoring… I had to make the most of it though. :slight_smile: YUCK! I drank a lot of it though.