Biotest

Mackerdoo's V-Diet Log

I am starting the ride on the v-train diet tomorrow and am very excited. I will post up my starting stats and such later and hope to be able to post everyday. It’ll be tough with no cheat days but im looking forward to the challenge. Any tips for starting off? Any advice would be great. Thanks
mackerdoo

Welcome aboard!

Be sure to check out the tips section:

And this thread:

We look forward to following your progress!

Alright so I just finished my first workout. It flew by. I am used to being in the gym for 2 hours but this time had a great 30 minute workout followed by 40 mins of fast Walking. I had a great sweat going and felt awesome. I am loving the HOT-ROX. My first shake seemed huge and filled me up for a while. I am excited for the next 27 days
I will post my measurements up later tonight

Front

Back

Side

Height - 5"9
Weight - 202
Chest - Upper: 42.5
Waist - at Navel: 36
Waist - at largest: 36.5
Hips - at largest: 36
Bicep left - 15
Bicep right - 15

I think these are right but not sure. looking to loose the love handles and have some abs come out. Day 2 was a breeze and I am looking forward to my workout tomorrow. Anyone have any tips on when they have each of their “meals”? i had mine at 8:30 before work, half of my second shake at 10:30, half at 12:30 then my mid afternoon at 3:30. dinner shake at 6:30 then bedtime shake at 9. Seemed to be okay but itd be great to hear from some vets!

Glad I hopped on the V-Train

Day 3 and I am bored at work. I am finding that constantly drinking water helps out a lot with the hunger and thinking about food. I have had some cravings for real food and it seems that not “chewing” is a bit weird.

Seems like my vlog isnt to fun to follow so I will try to spice it up. I will post my workout tonight when I do it.

I was wondering if around 3.5 miles of NEPA in around 50 minutes is fine or is it too slow. Thanks!

You seem pretty lean to begin with!..IMOP after you get the six-er you should hit chest harder. Good Luck!

I missing why you have half a shake? Wouldnt you schedule be 5 full shakes non workout and 6 full shakes on workout days? **oh i guess you spread out your non-workout day shakes to 6???

yeah i agree about the chest. I can push some alright weight, i usually rep about 5x5 of 255 which is okay for my size. I can never seem to get any good shape or definition. Any tips to get that nice “fitness model” type chest. Of course other than loose BF

Is it bad to have my last shake around 9 or 9:30 pm? should I have it earlier or does it not matter…
Thanks

anyone have any good HSM ideas. im stuck between chicken and steak so i was thinking half of each.

Is half a steak, a chicken breast, asparagus, and a sweet potato too much?

That seems fine. If it’s too much you’ll probably know b/c you’ll get full so much easier than you’re used to.

[quote]mackerdoo wrote:
yeah i agree about the chest. I can push some alright weight, i usually rep about 5x5 of 255 which is okay for my size. I can never seem to get any good shape or definition. Any tips to get that nice “fitness model” type chest. Of course other than loose BF

Is it bad to have my last shake around 9 or 9:30 pm? should I have it earlier or does it not matter…
Thanks[/quote]

On getting the chest you want, read the articles on T-Nation, but after the V diet you will have more definition, so remember that.

I have my last shake between 9 - 10pm, I think it’s more so that you don’t go to bed really hungry, 'cos that’s a killer.