Biotest

Lucha Libre's Adventure

Im not really a lucha libre but I finally found a good excuse to wear a Nacho libre mask and pose in my underwear.
No real life changing story behind the diet, I used to be collegiate athlete and since then have gained a considerably amount of body fat. I just need a kick in the pants to get back on the right track.

Stats:

Height: 5 '10
Weight: 183 pounds

Stats

Weight: 183
Neck: 15 1/4
Arm: R- 14 L- 14 1/4
Legs: R- 24 1/2 L- 24 1/4
Chest upper: 41
Chest lower: 39.5
Waist at navel: 36
Waist at largest:36
Waist at Hips: 35

Last Pic

Haha…I love the mask!

“When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It’s for fun.”
~Nacho Libre

When do you start?

Scariest. “Before” pictures. Ever.

Welcome aboard!

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Scariest. “Before” pictures. Ever.

Welcome aboard!

[/quote]

Hey hey what if he’s a BV?

hahahahaha

I am so entertained by this thread already

I forgot to mention I started on the 4th, so far so good.

For all you Nacho Libre fans out there.

Im now only on Day 5 of the vdiet but I have compiled a list of comments and questions from this week.

• Why does everyone offer you food? I cant remember anyone offering me a sandwhich a week ago.

• Under no circumstances should you mix vanilla and chocolate MD, it in no way tastes like oreos, twist ice cream, etc…

• Why do people as they eat hamburgers, french fries and downing it with a reg coke, insist to you that what you are doing is bad for your health

• Shake tip- Mix peanut butter and banana MD into a pudding it’s pretty good.

• Why when your out doing NEPA does everyone you know stop and ask if your car broke down or if you need a ride.

• finally im pretty sure Chad Waterbury is the devil…or at least his workouts are.

[quote]MAG18 wrote:
Im now only on Day 5 of the vdiet but I have compiled a list of comments and questions from this week.

• Why does everyone offer you food? I cant remember anyone offering me a sandwhich a week ago.

• Under no circumstances should you mix vanilla and chocolate MD, it in no way tastes like oreos, twist ice cream, etc…

• Why do people as they eat hamburgers, french fries and downing it with a reg coke, insist to you that what you are doing is bad for your health

• Shake tip- Mix peanut butter and banana MD into a pudding it’s pretty good.

• Why when your out doing NEPA does everyone you know stop and ask if your car broke down or if you need a ride.

• finally im pretty sure Chad Waterbury is the devil…or at least his workouts are.[/quote]

It’s funny becuase it’s soooo true!!! Keep up the good work!
(I love your mask by the way, even though I haven’t seen Nacho Libre, but I am now strangely compelled to go and rent it!)

Heresy.

This is a comment from Bartl during the Physique Clinic. I liked it so much I saved it: “I’m learning that people don’t really care to hear the reasoning behind what I’m doing, rather they just want to hear their own voices try to explain why they are an expert on the subject.”

Besides, if they really knew what they were talking about they’d of ordered a Diet Coke instead of a regular Coke. (Wait…what?)

Hahaha. This happened to me twice yesterday.

Wait 'til you get the last week where the rest time is shortened.

haha awesome, i started one day later than you so ill follow your log.
oh and we need a flex shot with the mask lol!

[quote]MAG18 wrote:

[/quote]

Agreed. Also, why does everyone want to tell you all the delicious things they have constantly talk about food with me.

[quote]MAG18 wrote:

[/quote]

Agreed. Also, why does everyone want to tell you all the delicious things they have been eating? My sister, friends, and coworkers all know I’m on a strict program yet they constantly talk about food with me.

2week results stats and pictures.

Stats:
Stats

Weight: 175 (Previous 183)
Neck: 15 1/4(Previous 15 1/4)
Arm:R-14 3/4 L-14 1/2(Previous R- 14 L- 14 1/4)
Legs: R-23 1/4 L-23(Previous R- 24 1/2 L- 24 1/4)
Chest upper: 40 1/4 (Previous 41)
Chest lower: 36 1/4(Previous 39.5)
Waist at navel:34 3/4 (Previous 36)
Waist at largest:35 3/4(Previous 36)
Waist at Hips:35 3/4 (Previous 36)

2wk side results

2wk back results