Biotest

Low Body Fat and the V-Diet

I did the V-Diet in January and shed 28 pounds. After the two week transition and more dieting, I am now down to 8% bf (hydrostatic test). I am currently in the middle of a clean bulk, and was planning on doing another V-Diet when I was done. Would it be worth it to do it again or should I just diet normally? I am hoping to get down to 6% bf.

[quote]bcampbell31 wrote:
I did the V-Diet in January and shed 28 pounds. After the two week transition and more dieting, I am now down to 8% bf (hydrostatic test). I am currently in the middle of a clean bulk, and was planning on doing another V-Diet when I was done. Would it be worth it to do it again or should I just diet normally? I am hoping to get down to 6% bf. [/quote]

Great work!

It’s up to you. Many choose to do the V-Diet just for the simplicity and convenience of it. But there are plenty of solid-food diet plans too in our archives.

Another option is what I sometimes call the “V-Diet Lite.” That means a shake for breakfast and a shake as the last meal of the day. Eat normal healthy food (V-Diet-like HSMs basically) in between.