Biotest

Lots of Gas

i have been following the V-Diet to the letter for about 8 days now and i have found that i have horrendous smelling gas periodically, but not always (it always smells, but i don’t always have gas)…am i missing something?
is there anything that can be done to combat the smell and/or it’s production?

Sometimes any change in diet, even healthy ones, causes that for a while. Did you have anything new, like a new veg, in your HSM? Also, make sure your flax seed is fresh and kept in the fridge or it could go rancid. Flax can be tough on some people, even if it’s okay, so feel free to cut it down by half. Lastly, just to make sure, you are using only Metabolic Drive protein, right?

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Sometimes any change in diet, even healthy ones, causes that for a while. Did you have anything new, like a new veg, in your HSM? Also, make sure your flax seed is fresh and kept in the fridge or it could go rancid. Flax can be tough on some people, even if it’s okay, so feel free to cut it down by half. Lastly, just to make sure, you are using only Metabolic Drive protein, right? [/quote]

nothing new…roasted chicken, sweet potatoes, parsnips, salad…
i keep the flax in the freezer…i’ll cut it in half and see what happens…
yes, only Metabolic Drive…i was taking another brand, which i noticed has a very similar nutrition profile, but it has enzymes for digesting the protein…