Biotest

Lots of Anaconda & Power Drive

Chris,
I have 3 tubs of Anaconda, 4 containers of Power Drive, 1 MAG-10 which is used quickly during a Pulse Fast. Is there any way I can use these during the V-Diet? Steady state cardio, bicycle riding, can I do anything extra with these supplements to burn some extra fat? I began riding my bicycle at a slow steady pace for 45 minutes and I feel fine afterwards. Any suggestions?

[quote]LeanCarlosBrown wrote:
Chris,
I have 3 tubs of Anaconda, 4 containers of Power Drive, 1 MAG-10 which is used quickly during a Pulse Fast. Is there any way I can use these during the V-Diet? Steady state cardio, bicycle riding, can I do anything extra with these supplements to burn some extra fat? I began riding my bicycle at a slow steady pace for 45 minutes and I feel fine afterwards. Any suggestions?[/quote]

Sure. Power Drive goes with anything, including the V-Diet. Would be perfect for pre-training or even first thing in the AM for a mental kickstart.

Anaconda could be used during weight training sessions. Two scoops. Sipped just before, during, and finished just after lifting. If you do that, subtract one scoop of Metabolic Drive from the daily plan on lifting days. That way the calories are about even. (Close enough.)

I think MAG-10 is the most versatile supplement we make and it’s one of my favorites. Did you read my article about Dr. Lowery’s cardio method? Here’s the link: http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/the_ultimate_cardio_solution_disclosed

You could do your bike ride in the AM, semi-fasted with MAG-10, if that’s feasible to your schedule.

Chris,

I’ll definitely be using the ANACONDA during all training sessions since I have so much of it. I know NOT to use it during the V-Burn. I’ll be huffing and puffing too much to even want to drink anything. Plus, I only last about 15-20 minutes during the V-Burn anyway but it still kicks my ass.

I read Dr. Lowery’s cardio method before and I was extremely intrigued by the fat burning benefits of being in a fasted state with steady-state cardio. I have one tub of MAG-10 to use so I’ll use that on rare occasions when I wake up early in the morning.

Attempting to train in the morning after having trouble sleeping at night is very difficult for me. Even when I use Z-12, I sleep way too much and it causes slight vertigo when I take two pills. One pill just makes me sleep longer so I think I’m very sensitive to the chemicals that are in the supplement.

My bike riding occurs during lunch time; from 11:30am-12:30pm. One hour of steady state bike riding. I don’t exert myself too hard and don’t huff and puff. I sweat like a mad man but I’m never out of breathe. Can I still ride the bike during lunch time with MAG-10? Or would you recommend that I don’t do it at all since I have consumed a protein shake earlier at 9:30?

Thanks Chris.

[quote]LeanCarlosBrown wrote:

My bike riding occurs during lunch time; from 11:30am-12:30pm. One hour of steady state bike riding. I don’t exert myself too hard and don’t huff and puff. I sweat like a mad man but I’m never out of breathe. Can I still ride the bike during lunch time with MAG-10? Or would you recommend that I don’t do it at all since I have consumed a protein shake earlier at 9:30?

Thanks Chris.[/quote]

The MAG-10 is fine at that time.

It took me a while to grasp this myself, but Tim Patterson finally got it through my head. The reaction to the body has to a metabolic “hit” of MAG-10 has greater fat burning effects than NOT consuming the 56 calories. In other words, if someone were pulsing with MAG-10 for fat loss, it’s better to use more, more often, than less.

So, you can toss in MAG-10 without worry during just about any plan. It can only ramp up progress.

Wow! The light bulb in my head just exploded! I’m going to use the MAG-10 during my cycling and Anaconda during the training with one less scoop of protein. Thanks Chris!