Biotest

Lothos's V-Diet before and after Pics

Here are a few before and after Pictures - I weighed 216 in the fatboy pics and 196 in the post. Keep in mind I really messed up my right elbow so I had limited Tri and Delt work I could do. I started in mid Feb and finished in mid March. Since then I have gotten back on real food and have lost another 6 lbs and another inch from my gut (lots of Salads and no pizza - well except for my B-day =)

Also keep in mind I was 100% strict (despite getting very sick with a cold) and made all but 1 of my shakes. All my supps were taken consistently as well.

Front Pre

After Front

Pre Side

After side

Great job. Can definitely see progress in your stomach/gut and love handle area. 26lbs is really awesome. I’m definitely planning on using the V-Diet sometime this fall to drop around 20lbs but for now i’m still on a strength routine and want to get stronger with maybe a bit more size.

I love seeing progress pics like this; it’s all the more motivation for when I do the V-Diet myself.

I’m on day 3 of my v-diet, and its pictures like this that provide awesome motivation. Good job, man. I’ll be posting pictures when I’m done too.

[quote]lothos wrote:
After side[/quote]

lothos, thanks for posting these! Pictures are worth 1,000 words and so motivating. Nice work there!

[quote]MeinHerzBrennt wrote:
Great job. Can definitely see progress in your stomach/gut and love handle area. 26lbs is really awesome. I’m definitely planning on using the V-Diet sometime this fall to drop around 20lbs but for now i’m still on a strength routine and want to get stronger with maybe a bit more size.

I love seeing progress pics like this; it’s all the more motivation for when I do the V-Diet myself.[/quote]

Thanks - - Although I gotta warn ya, be prepared for the strength drop after the diet. Even with all that fat I got my first 500 lbs squat and deadlift (at the 216 bodyweight). I could bench 275 for 5 x5 no problem. Now at 190, last week I could barely get up 225 for 5 sets of 5. Its worth it to be sure, and I feel GREAT but just be warned about the strength drop.

[quote]chefs_wife wrote:
lothos wrote:
After side

lothos, thanks for posting these! Pictures are worth 1,000 words and so motivating. Nice work there![/quote]

Thanks … it was alot of hard work but totally worth it. Since I have lost even more weight than in the posted “after” pics, my top two abs are trying to peek through. Its pretty cool. Make sure you get those NEPA walks in = )

Very nicely done. Where to from here?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Very nicely done. Where to from here?[/quote]

Well I am going to try to get a bit leaner … Starting a new workout this week targeting my weaker areas (hamstrings, Delts, and Tris) and then ending each workout with a 20 minute NEPA walk (4.0 mph at like a 2 incline).

Also increasing the lifting days from 4 to 5. Now that my elbow is healed (finally!) I can start back full steam. While I am going to try and get a bit of my former strength back, I’d like to see 4 of my 6 abs for once.

[quote]lothos wrote:
Well I am going to try to get a bit leaner … Starting a new workout this week targeting my weaker areas (hamstrings, Delts, and Tris) and then ending each workout with a 20 minute NEPA walk (4.0 mph at like a 2 incline). Also increasing the lifting days from 4 to 5. Now that my elbow is healed (finally!) I can start back full steam. While I am going to try and get a bit of my former strength back, I’d like to see 4 of my 6 abs for once.[/quote]

My NEPA consisted of walking to and from work every day. How convenient this is for you I don’t know, but it started a whole lot of changes for me. I never take the lift unless I’m in a hurry now. Stair climbing ftw!

great job & pics.
you said 216/196 - that’s 20 LBS.
Someone replied you were 190 (26 LBS)
Which one is it for clarification?
Also, how much did you lose off your waist in inches and how tall are you?

thanks!

[quote]paskel wrote:
great job & pics.
you said 216/196 - that’s 20 LBS.
Someone replied you were 190 (26 LBS)
Which one is it for clarification?
Also, how much did you lose off your waist in inches and how tall are you?

thanks![/quote]

5 ft 8 inches. I dropped to 196 at the end of the diet but then in the weeks following dropped another 6 lbs. So total weight lost to date is 26 lbs and 4 inches.

Nice progress although the �??��? tattoo is a fail.