Biotest

Losing 35 lbs or More?

I’m using the calorie count for losing 35 lbs or more. I’ve gained 50 lbs. in the last year and a half. My log didn’t start out as a V-Diet log so it’s in the regular log area. Check me out!

If I do 5 shakes, with 2 scoops…Flax, Fish Oil (no Flameout, waaaaaahh), and PB at nite that puts me over by a few hundred calories. I want to maximize my losses.

I guess I’ll just do some 1 scoop shakes?

How many of you have done the 35 lb. or more option on the V-Diet?

The formula:

(10.2 x body weight + 879) x .50 = _______ x .8 = _______

(10.2 x body weight + 879) x .60 = _______ x .8 = _______

Seriously?

No response?

Has anyone tried this formula? I did a half shake last night which puts me at right 990 for just shakes…with peanut butter, and flax and fish it’s closer to the 1200 total i got using the formula listed above.

I was very hungry last night.

I couldn’t fall asleep, either. Weird.

[quote]hated wrote:
I couldn’t fall asleep, either. Weird. [/quote]

This happened to me too on the first 3 or 4 nights, are you new to HOT-ROX?

i had a really tough time sleeping the first several days. then zombie time for the rest of the month.

I had more than 35 pounds to lose, but the “lose 35” pounds formula seemed a little too extreme for me. I had no reason to lose 35 pounds in a month so I just did the regular formula. I am very happy with the results.

MR

My brother told me about this stuff a few days ago, and I’ve been checking it out. I’m starting the 35+ pounds formula tomorrow; I’ll let you know how it goes.

I did the Velocity Diet about 12 years ago (well, VERY similar to it) purely by mistake. As it turns out, I used the over 35 lbs. numbers, and they worked very well for me.

Like I said, I had no idea of what I was doing, but I did for just over 3 months straight, and ended up losing 53 lbs. with a gain of 8-9 lbs in lean body mass.

The thing I really liked about the diet was that, even at such low calories, I’ve never felt as good or as healthy as I did while on it. Weird, huh?

Thanks for some replies.

Yeah, I’m not using HOT-ROX, but will be using the after my next order which will be at the end of the week. I am using a different fat burner but I don’t take it past 1 pm. I don’t know it’s probably just nerves.

Yeah I’m about to have my 4th full strength shake, and that will be it for the day. I was busy at work so I couln’t fit in a couple of half shakes which is a better idea. I had some Surge during and finished it off after my workout.

I feel bloated, but will be starting to put the flax meal in my shakes twice a day (just got it today). I also look forward to getting some heavier duty fish and cla, because I’m only using fish now and the dosage is much lower than Flameout. I would gladly use Flameout but as it’s unavailable it isn’t an option.

THE FLAX IS A GO.

Instant gratification.

Found some Flameout from a source online. I hope they don’t email me saying that they are out, because I bought the last 2 (supposedly).

Only one bottle available, but with the other fish oil i have coming and the cla i should be good for the rest of the diet.

i’m very hungry today, and will try to break my shakes up into two half shakes and three regular shakes.

I’m doing my flax in the morning and at night. Not at work ‘cause I don’t want to piss of the girls’.

More stuff is on the way.

Day 5 is down. I’m really tired.

I got my bf tested at my work today. It’s electric not calipers, so it’s prolly somewhat accurate. I was at 227(edit) and %30 bf. Anyway my mind plays little tricks on me throughout the day. I did a walk on the tread mill today and my foot on hurt mildly.

I’ve only lost three pounds since starting this.

I would usually use this as an excuse to quit.

I have two logs going but I’m going to post my pics here, and update both since i plan on keeping the other one going as well.

MORE…

35 lbs…

I used the over 35 pound option for about 3 days. I had to up the cals to around 1800 non-training and 2100 training days. I about lost my sanity for the first few days.

I am in week 2 and even though I am waiting to the end to weigh. I know I am losing buckets of lard. I feel my clothes getting real lose already.

Hell I have so much to lose I could stay on this for 4 months and still not be there…Good luck and keep it up man!

Bro 3 poundS iN 5 days

Expand that formula out

5 times 5 = 25 days

3 x 5 = 15 LBS

With 3 days extra lets say you do better than half and get 2 lbs, that’s going to put you at -17 lbs in 28 days. Im sorry but If you don’t like the results your nuts.

Add in the fact that you ween yourself off the diet with solid food slowly, and you probably will be looking at 20 lbs of fat loss in 42 days thats a lb every 2 days roughly.

Don’t outsize your goals. Looking to drop 10 lbs in a month is regularly a lofty goal, you are on pace to double that. With the addition of the HOT-ROX and some extra NEPA you could even reach 25 lbs.

Stick to the plan partner, your dedication to the program will decide your results.

Umm…dude…I don’t want to say I can guess BF% from pictures, buuuuuuut…

-There is no way you are 30% bodyfat (you are lower); and

-Bioimpedance devices are notoriously inaccurate, especially for someone with as much muscle mass as you.

I would get a 7-site test done with calipers and compare numbers.

Also, I think the over 35 lb formula is a bit extreme for you. But then, I’m just dude on the internet and don’t know your situation.

[quote]Dustyluv wrote:
I used the over 35 pound option for about 3 days. I had to up the cals to around 1800 non-training and 2100 training days. I about lost my sanity for the first few days.

I am in week 2 and even though I am waiting to the end to weigh. I know I am losing buckets of lard. I feel my clothes getting real lose already.

Hell I have so much to lose I could stay on this for 4 months and still not be there…Good luck and keep it up man![/quote]

ALLRIGHT!!! Two weeks in man, way to go!

I’m going to stick with this option and see where it takes me. I looked back and found someone who used that option a few pages back and his results were great.

I bet if you do a good transition and stay keto you will continue do lose the fat.

Thanks for stopping in!

[quote]woohitter wrote:
Bro 3 poundS iN 5 days

Expand that formula out

5 times 5 = 25 days

3 x 5 = 15 LBS

With 3 days extra lets say you do better than half and get 2 lbs, that’s going to put you at -17 lbs in 28 days. Im sorry but If you don’t like the results your nuts.

Add in the fact that you ween yourself off the diet with solid food slowly, and you probably will be looking at 20 lbs of fat loss in 42 days thats a lb every 2 days roughly.

Don’t outsize your goals. Looking to drop 10 lbs in a month is regularly a lofty goal, you are on pace to double that. With the addition of the HOT-ROX and some extra NEPA you could even reach 25 lbs.

Stick to the plan partner, your dedication to the program will decide your results.[/quote]

Thanks for the reality check. My mind is playing tricks on me. I need all the help i can get.

HOT-ROX on the way!! Nepa when i can.

[quote]FatPixelStudios wrote:
Umm…dude…I don’t want to say I can guess BF% from pictures, buuuuuuut…

-There is no way you are 30% bodyfat (you are lower); and

-Bioimpedance devices are notoriously inaccurate, especially for someone with as much muscle mass as you.

I’ve heard this before!

I would get a 7-site test done with calipers and compare numbers.

Also, I think the over 35 lb formula is a bit extreme for you. But then, I’m just dude on the internet and don’t know your situation. [/quote]

Yeah, I’ve gained 50 or more pounds in the last year or so. I have a foot problem that is constant so I want to drop as much fat as possible to alleviate the problem. It’s painful enough for me to be on my feet all day, much less do the NEPA and workout, but I’m going to stick to the plan.

If your foot has a problem and you need to adjust the workouts, try to continue going heavy for everything.

For the sake of using your leg muscles and keep on size, leg extensions and curls could be used.

The workouts are key, as they will help keep on the muscle while burning up your fat.

NEPA is whatever you can do. even if its an occasional light swim.