Biotest

Longer Velocity Diet, 12-16 Wks?

Hey,
I have read over the Velocity Diet information and like the concepts of the diet and am going to complete it. I beleive, however, that for me to realistically reach my goals I will need a 12 to 16 week cut down program. Do you think I would be best to extend the 4 week component of the program or continue on the 2 week transition component of the diet for longer? Or would I be best to use a different diet all together for the other 6 to 10 weeks?

Your help in pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Adrian.

Generally Chris has said 4 weeks of the diet; 2 weeks of transition; and 4-6 weeks of normal healthy eating before starting the diet again. Apparently he is writing something new about the 4-6 weeks to help people keep losting weight.

You sound like you might be trying to lose 80lbs. I really don’t think the diet was ever designed for that. It would be better to lose 40lbs before trying this.

[quote]AusAdrian wrote:
Hey,
I have read over the Velocity Diet information and like the concepts of the diet and am going to complete it. I beleive, however, that for me to realistically reach my goals I will need a 12 to 16 week cut down program. Do you think I would be best to extend the 4 week component of the program or continue on the 2 week transition component of the diet for longer? Or would I be best to use a different diet all together for the other 6 to 10 weeks?

Your help in pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Adrian.[/quote]

BigJawnMize is correct. Do the diet as written – 4 weeks strict, 2 weeks of Transition – then eat healthy and keep training for a few weeks before starting the V-Diet again.

Or you can just do one V-Diet and use it as a “kick start” to your long term goals. The taste/craving changes will greatly help with that.

Also, be on the lookout for a post-V-Diet plan we have coming out soon, tentatively called the Sigma Plan. That would work well for your goals: V-Diet then Sigma.