Biotest

London V-Dieter 15.6.09

Ok well I have been researching the V-Diet for a couple weeks now and decided I would start it after my exams at uni at the beginning of summer! I have been weights training for about a year and a half and have put on a fair bit of muscle, but I struggle to get rid of the unwanted fat. I started yesterday, so this is currently day two.

My stats are:
Height - 6ft1
Weight - 12st 12lbs
Shoulders - 48"
Upper Chest - 39"
Lower Chest - 38.5"
Waist (at navel) - 30"
Waist (at largest) - 34"
Hips - 25"
Upper Arm - R-13" , L-13"
Upper Leg - R-23" , L-22.5"
Lower Leg - R-15" , L-15"
Ankle - R-9.5" , L-9.5"

The shakes are not too bad, and I’m getting used to them - the hunger aspect isn’t too bad either. The main problem is the food being cooked in my home, just this morning I came into the kitchen to my younger brother cooking sausages which smelt awesome! I am so looking forward to my HSM on sunday.

If anyone has any questions I would be happy to answer them. I have also attached pictures and am looking forward to seeing the progress - bring on my bedtime shake!!

excuse the boxers!

side on

Back

Side on - slightly burnt, need to lotion up!

You’re awful thin looking. I’d be interested in hearing what Chris thought.

BTW- Pull your pants up next time.

This is intended to be offensive to get thru to you, but WTF are you doing the V-Diet for? Try actually lifting some weights and eating decent food.

It looks like you don’t even lift after 1.5 yrs. And you don’t have “extra” fat to be getting rid of.

Course you’ve bought all the stuff and are probably set on it. Be sure to post after shots

I will say that your back relaxed shot shows great potential for some lat width, along with your small waist

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
This is intended to be offensive to get thru to you, but WTF are you doing the V-Diet for? Try actually lifting some weights and eating decent food.

It looks like you don’t even lift after 1.5 yrs. And you don’t have “extra” fat to be getting rid of.

Course you’ve bought all the stuff and are probably set on it. Be sure to post after shots[/quote]

This.