Biotest

Lo Brothers and Sisters, I Come Bearing Gifts!

Hello everyone, my name is Christopher James Sale and I am beginning my first day of the Velocity diet tomorrow morning. This is will be my first time with the Velocity Diet and any diet plan for that matter. I am twenty-one years old six foot one and I weigh two-hundred and fifteen pounds. I have been lifting since I was seventeen, but this last year I went from being in the best shape of my life to what is now the worst shape in my life. My current physical condition is largely due to my great love of alcohol specifically Scotch, and a great degree of sloth on my part.

I am very determined to subject myself to great degrees of torture to reclaim my abs and rebuild my body. My current measurements are as follows:

Neck: 18 inches
Shoulders: 50 inches
Arms Flexed: 17 inches
Arms Un-Flexed: 15 3/4 inches
Chest: 44 inches
Stomach/Navel: 42 inches
Waist: 38 inches
Thighs: 26 inches
Calves: 17 inches

I do not have a digital camera but I would like to get back to a point where I look like the photo below. I am the youngest of three sons and I have always been the athletic one in the family and I do not plan on letting that change.

Now as for the gifts I mentioned. I am an avid fan of Mixed Martial Arts and a growing fan of the sport of Bodybuilding. Two men whose works have always helped motivate me during my time training are listed below. Both of these gentlemen make highlight videos of their respective sport/hobby.

If you like Mixed Martial Arts you really need to check out a man who calls himself Genghis Con. He makes highlight videos which are more like short documentaries about various fighters from all around the world. These videos range from the obvious stars of the Ultimate Fighting Championships all the way back to the heroes of the earliest days of Pride Fighting Championships.

You can find all his videos at his website, http://genghiscon.wordpress.com/
And here is a great example of his work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dq9VEGcoNE

If you prefer bodybuilding you should check out the profile titled EatSleepTrain on youtube.
For all I know this guy could be a member of this community already and if he is not he should be. I know he has competed in several bodybuilding competitions himself, and he used to have many more videos featuring various rising stars in the sport. Unfortunately, most of his videos were taken down from what I can only assume were legal issues. Luckily I managed to download one of his earliest and best videos before it was taken down.

I have my shakes ready and I plan on walking my roommates dog every morning after I wake. All I know is I am very excited to get back into shape and I hope you all get some enjoyment out of the videos above. Hopefully I attached them correctly.

I just re-watched the Genghis Con highlight and decided it did not do him due credit. This video is a much better example of his skill.

Good luck! You can do it, it’s really not that hard in the overall grand scheme of things.
I hope you win your battle with scotch too if the word “love” was used seriously.

I’m a big MMA fan myself and I can’t wait till UFC 112! They’ve been putting out some great cards lately.