Biotest

Living a Lie

ordered the v pacakage yesterday figure it should get here sometime in the middle of next week and am planning on starting the day after. My story is 47 male about 5-7 200-205 lbs 60 hour workweek in an office with alot of stress alot of if that is the way I handle things internally. Workout once or twice a week half assed mostly KB work .

Food is ok about 50% of the time mostly paleo and then drink alot on the weekend mostly red wine and eat pretty much like a border line pig as well. Fast as well during the week alot of the time won’t eat breakfast and a couple of time just supper , but eat a lot at that sitting.

The illusion or lie is that I am a healthy person , believe it or not the circle of peaople that I associate with daily are in a lot worse condition than me and actulay look at me like i am fit and I think that subconciously I am saying well i aint that bad. Bottomline is I am and quite frankly if I don’t do something shortly I believe something realy bad health wise will happen .

I’m realy not living , Im just surviving and know I am much more than that. I am ready to change and have to . To me the velocity diet is the start of the second half of my life and ready to dominate it.

Will keep you posted once I start , goal is to lose 20 lbs get down to 185 and then take it from there

got the package , starting tomorrow . Need to get almond butter and fiber tablets amybe ZMA. Going to do intermedtate workout LETS DO THIS

You can do it! :slight_smile: Just remember to log everything and to take it one day at a time. It’ll be over before you know it and you’ll feel awesome.

thanks I’m on day 2 and will start posting daily if possible . Feel wierd , not realy hungry but anxious . I think the HOT-ROX is affecting me i feel warm and my ears get red off and on . My job also is stressfull so when something may happen I warm up a bit feel edgy in general .

did the workout yesterday and felt pretty good , my sleep sucked last night and hopefully tonight i get some good rest also did a long walk yesterday and a shorther one at lunch time today .

day 4 done , finishing my final shake now . So far dealing with it think i got a pretty good system

up at 5
5:30 blend shake chocolate bannana flax and superfood , 1 HOT-ROX , coffee for the ride
7:00 drink blended shake , fiber fish oil
10:00 2 sccops and shake it w/water( got two tubs in locker strawberry and vanila as well as Superfood) fiber , fish oil
11:30 / 12:00 HOT-ROX
1:00 - 2 scoops and shake it , fiber fishoil
4:00 - 2 scoops and Super food and shake it for the ride home ( hopefully)sometimes stuck at work. fiber fish oil
5:30-6 workout in garage if scheduled sippiing surge
7-730 - 2 sccops and 2 almond butters fiber fish oil
830-9 2 ZMA before crashing

Thats it ,boring but affective have lost 6 lbs

I’m feeling ok , seems like the following day after the workout I’m dragging a bit ( today ) , but my water intake was lower than normal will make sure that doesn’t happen again . the edge i was feeling the first couple of days is subsiding , problay will go to a couple of HOT-ROX in the morning next week to experiment

one thing i realy need to work on is my strenghth I’m 47 now and done a lot of body weight stuff and when doing the DB presses i’m using 55lbs and struggling a bit with those , going forward my goal is to get stronger and leaner at my age . But thats the future right now its to change and get lean like never before

day 4 done , finishing my final shake now . So far dealing with it think i got a pretty good system

up at 5
5:30 blend shake chocolate bannana flax and superfood , 1 HOT-ROX , coffee for the ride
7:00 drink blended shake , fiber fish oil
10:00 2 sccops and shake it w/water( got two tubs in locker strawberry and vanila as well as Superfood) fiber , fish oil
11:30 / 12:00 HOT-ROX
1:00 - 2 scoops and shake it , fiber fishoil
4:00 - 2 scoops and Super food and shake it for the ride home ( hopefully)sometimes stuck at work. fiber fish oil
5:30-6 workout in garage if scheduled sippiing surge
7-730 - 2 sccops and 2 almond butters fiber fish oil
830-9 2 ZMA before crashing

Thats it ,boring but affective have lost 6 lbs

I’m feeling ok , seems like the following day after the workout I’m dragging a bit ( today ) , but my water intake was lower than normal will make sure that doesn’t happen again . the edge i was feeling the first couple of days is subsiding , problay will go to a couple of HOT-ROX in the morning next week to experiment

one thing i realy need to work on is my strenghth I’m 47 now and done a lot of body weight stuff and when doing the DB presses i’m using 55lbs and struggling a bit with those , going forward my goal is to get stronger and leaner at my age . But thats the future right now its to change and get lean like never before

Day 5 and 6 done , better yesterday than today . My schedule was off abit I had a 7 oclock am shake the next one was at 11:30 took my HOT-ROX with the drink then and got realy warm felt like i was in a sauna . stomach bloating today I need a good bowel movement , i may need to make some adjustments thre i have been takijng a fiber pill thinking about adding another see what happens .

been walking at least 30mins a day and like it went to the gym on the treadmill slow and steady 8 incline 2.8 speed pushing a bit on the rails. My friday ritual for the past two years has been eating out 2 or 3 sam adams and a bottle of red ( maybe more ) go to bed and wake up hanging . Tonight just finished my shake and will probaly crash in about an hour or so

i’m not giving up going to finish this even though I will admit i’m getting real sick of the shakes , probaly my meal for the week will be tomorrow ,not sure what yet . Its strange didn’t crave food today like the other days

day 7 -8 weekend , feel incredibe, the best I have felt in a while . yesterday went great I did the v burn challenge and did 4 rounds and the last 2 i only did 5 squat trusts and walkouts those type of excersises kill me , it was 32 mins . I will finish it next week not bothered by it. Had a grass fed ribeye and spinach last night cooked in some organic butter damn good. walked this morning in the park , remember starting last week same park and was feeling like shit hanging bumming out about not eating or drinking alcohol for the next month .

This morning was clear and dominated the walk was refeshed, its been a while for me to feel like that . i’m not craving anything realy its bizarre the habits are going bye bye without the struggle realy . I just finished my workout , did the heavy work with the trx you can adjust so its hard to get 5 reps of anything , did one legged squats in place of fronts.

ive lost about 9-10 lbs so far , i screwed up a bit and did not weigh myself the day i started two days before I was 206 now i am 197 . In addition i am getting realy good rest last night crashed about 10pm woke up at 8:30 revived . Usual weekend drink a bottle and 1/2 of wine crash and wake up feeling like crap and just slowly go thru my day faking that i felt fine

day 9-10 had two days off from work to gut out my bathroom . yesterday was ok nothing did my walk in the am and worked during the day . The marathon bombing affected me in a big way , i live in boston my sister ran it a couple of years ago and when she ran my family and I was in the area were the bomb went off , Ubeleiveabe !

today drank my shakes and gutted my bathroom , i didn’t work out today because of the work swinging sledge hammer carrying plaster and tile down the stairs it was a good workout . wull do the wieght workout tomorrow . i will say am getting alittle sick of it now , blah blah , but definately seeing results .

my daughter said she never seen me in better shape which i hope isn’t true and my son stated that my face looks alot thinner. I’m not giving up , the one thing that i realy like about this is I am putting that little lazy bastard that wants me to eat that cake or dring that beer out to pasture . He’s still there but far away

i’m up tp two HOT-ROX in both sittings now no edginess anymore lets see what the strees of work brings tomorrow if that changes

will keep you posted

Day 12 missed a day started on the Sunday the 6th . whew would not want to add another day to this . Uneventful missed a shake and don’t feel like driking another so won’t, a little stomach issues this morning nothing major . Felt hot today with the rox , feel now work stress related to getting hotter and the HOT-ROX contributes . Nothing I can’t handle .

Did the workout felt ok , dragging a bit .

on to day 13

I’m on day 14 , man I’m confused started on the 7th

ok , sticking with it have missed a couple of shakes here and there the past two days , work related shit . also the walks have not been consistent this week . Gymed today and felt good deads just with 145 8-9 reps short rest 40 secs , presses started with 55 db down 45 when fininshed 40 reps , machine pulls 40 reps and rope pulls for the gut . It was a good workout . I seem to feel way better on the weekends on this diet .

One thing somewhat worrisome is i am not losing a ton of weight i am stuck around 197 about 9 lbs down . i am pretty consistent with the shakes have missed 1 a day for a couple of days and the walks am having some consistent issue doing , also not the bowel movements have felt a little backed up

BUT , my clothes are fitting much better and my good habits and will power are back and that is the key , i got work after to get were I want which is the 1 % bottom line

Think I will eat my meal today not sure what yet , again not realy dexcited or not about eating anything

HALF WAY THERE BABY

day 24 still doing it , wanted to quit so bad Sunday had people over drinking and eating , but drank the shakes . Ok i will say have not been perfect the walks have been sporadic at best , Workouts have been good and i am feeling much stronger my joints feel great first time in a long time. I have my willpower back again yeah … feels soo good

my meals were ok a couple of weekend ago had 3 beers with my meal and 3 again w / chinese last sat . No rice or noodles though . On all the other days no food sometimes missed a shake , but never put anything solid in my mouth

thanks Chris I needed this and have changed , i lost control of myself it took a long time to realize that and in only 3 weeks i have it back . its a life changer man , its not about the weight thats going to happen its more than that its about winning life . It may sound ridiculous but doing this made me feel that I can do anything now , anythings possible