Biotest

Lisa's V-Diet Blog

OK V-Dieter Friends…someone has gotta tell me where to get some energy! I’m on day 4 and it is taking everything I’ve got to get through my workouts. Any advice is not only welcome, but very much appreciated.

So far I’m down 6.4lbs (all water weight). Today I weighed in at 133lbs and had my fitness assessment last night – took all my measurements and came in at 18% body fat. I’m really curious as to how long we’ll be able to sustain our results. Would love to hear from anyone who’s completed the V-diet!!

Jen – How’s your day 4 going? I’ve got my daughter’s b-day party tomorrow night. I can only hope I’ll be able to stave off the pizza like you did!!!

Pictures will come soon.

Lisa

Im 45, started at 258.6 lbs. Today (day 12) i am 246.6. My energy level has been great, no complaints. I added the thermogenic (Oxy-elite) last friday and it has added to my energy level. I’ve dieted down several times this is by far the quickest wait loss Ive had, but since im going Marlin fishing in Hawaii I needed to be able to fit into my board shorts without a “hang over” in the front.

Dave

hey lisa, you will have to list your measurements and stuff you had done so we can see your progress! you can stay strong at the bday party, just remember your goals. my son has a birthday party tomorrow at one of my favorite pizza restaurants and since he is only 3, i have to stay with him. I am not nervous that I will be tempted, but I am nervous for the other moms to say things to me when i choose not to eat. they probably have never even heard of a supplement so they just wouldn’t understand why I am doing this. I am very nervous for that aspect and the pressure they will put on my to eat “just one slice, or just one bite of dessert”. JUST SAY NO!!! we can totally do this, it is not about anybody else but the choices we make for ourselves. Have a great day and I hope you have more energy!

Hi Lisa. One thing you might try to get a little more energy for your workouts, is to take half of your Surge about 15 min before your weight workout. Drink it, then go for a walk or something, to get your blood pumping. Then take the other half, after your workout.

[quote]ironbull121270 wrote:
Hi Lisa. One thing you might try to get a little more energy for your workouts, is to take half of your Surge about 15 min before your weight workout. Drink it, then go for a walk or something, to get your blood pumping. Then take the other half, after your workout. [/quote]
Thanks, Ironbull! I’ll give this a try.

Hey Lisa, how was your birthday party?? can’t wait to hear from you, week one is almost over!

hows it going Lisa?

Hi Jen/Dave – Well – Birthday Party didn’t go so will. Substituted Shakes #4 & #5 with Pizza and 2 glasses of wine!! The plus side is that I woke up on Day 6 (the next morning) having lost another 1.8lbs for a total loss of -7.6lbs. But – this morning – Day 7 – I was up a pound. All in all, very happy with the results after almost a full week. I promise to post pics tomorrow with initial measurements. Just think – Only 3 weeks to go! Wooohooo!! Can’t wait.

How are you guys doing?

doing good…was at Lake of Ozarks this weekend…had similar food problems but Im back on for the next 2 weeks till Hawaii. Haven’t weighed in two days cuz I was on a boat with no scale, Ill c how much damage I did Monday AM.

Regards Dave

So it is Day 8 and after a full week on the Velocity diet I’m down a total 6.2 lbs. This morning’s weigh in was a little disappointing in that I gained another .4 lbs. I know, I know – not a big deal, but my biggest fear is that I didn’t “cheat” all that badly this weekend. Yes, I will admit to falling off the diet by replacing a couple of shakes with pizza and wine but is this to say we can never go back to eating whole foods!?? I’m back on track and starting off Week 2 with a vengance!!! I find during the work week to be way easier than the weekends, so for that I’m glad to be back in the office. Happy V-dieting everyone!!!
Lisa

haha i think we can eat full foods again (one day). But pizza on a low carb diet is so counterproductive. lol

GL this week. stay STR0NG.

Welcome to the insanity Otown! I totally get what you mean about the HOT-ROX and wanting to puke! Thought it would get easier – but not so much. They have me in a constant haze making it really tough to muster any energy. All the best to you and your V-journey!!!

[quote]LChiaramida wrote:
Yes, I will admit to falling off the diet by replacing a couple of shakes with pizza and wine but is this to say we can never go back to eating whole foods!??
Lisa [/quote]

I hate to say it but someone has to… Why are you making excuses for a mistake? The whole point of the V-diet is to say no to this kind of thing. Next time you’re about to take a bite of something you know is unhealthy stop and think about it, and don’t stop thinking till you realize it isn’t worth it.

I would go off on a rant but I’m just going to leave it.

hey lisa how is it going? i hope that your energy picked up!

[quote]RageInspired wrote:

[quote]LChiaramida wrote:
Yes, I will admit to falling off the diet by replacing a couple of shakes with pizza and wine but is this to say we can never go back to eating whole foods!??
Lisa [/quote]

I hate to say it but someone has to… Why are you making excuses for a mistake? The whole point of the V-diet is to say no to this kind of thing. Next time you’re about to take a bite of something you know is unhealthy stop and think about it, and don’t stop thinking till you realize it isn’t worth it.

I would go off on a rant but I’m just going to leave it. [/quote]

Hey RageInspired! You are absolutely correct! Thank you for your candidness! I needed that!

Hey Jen…not doing too badly. Day 9 and was down .4 lbs this morning…and fortunately, I am beginning to feel more back to “normal”. Not so tired and sluggish. Had an amazing workout with my trainer last night and I’m sure this has something to do with it. How are you doing?

Day 5, Before Pics. OK — not truly before pics and hence the reason I’ve stated Day 5…at this point I had lost 5lbs.

U r starting at a good point, results should be great…keep going Lisa…

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.