Biotest

Liquid Flavor Wishlist

Just curious what people want the most if Biotest was to come out with new flavors. Personally, a watermelon flavor and/or a blue raspberry flavor would be amazing. I might never buy another flavor again!

What about you guys?

I love the new lemon and lime so i’m satisfied. Maybe a cherry flavor as I’m not a fan of the berry though.

On a separate note I would love to see Biotest bring back the QUILA LIME Spike Shooters! Miss those things!

I’m quite partial to the Surge Recovery original flavor

Color matters more to me. Grape and Berry stain the shit out of my counter top/ clothes/ everything they’ve ever gotten on. It’s the main reason I use lemon and lime exclusively now. I would buy a ‘clear’ grape, orange, berry, or any other flavor in a heartbeat.

Blue raspberry would be great.

We appreciate the flavor suggestions. Any more?

Sour apple

[quote]DSQ98 wrote:
I love the new lemon and lime so i’m satisfied. Maybe a cherry flavor as I’m not a fan of the berry though.

On a separate note I would love to see Biotest bring back the QUILA LIME Spike Shooters! Miss those things![/quote]

X 1,000,000,000

Best tasting Spike ever.

Quila Lime.

Cinnamon Roll for us fatties— as if I was the only person thinking this would be great for a breakfast pulse :slight_smile:

I think the best thing about the lemon and lime flavors are that they are conducive to mixing with the others. So now I have lemon-berry, lime-berry, lemon-lime, lemon, lime, berry, and grape! I know some like the lemon-orange flavor to but it doesn’t do much for me. In that regard, I’d love to see flavors that mix well.

Pineapple would be my first choise (or coconut-pineapple ie pina-coloda). Watermelon was suggested and I completly agree!

Somone once said that the new flavoring system mixed with your ice cold MAG-10/plazma/anaconda/surge workout was like a Sonic limeades and I agree. So my hope is that Biotest looks in the direction of flavors that work that way as they suit their products (since all of the proteins bring a tart base flavor to things!).

Thanks!!

Greg

Milk chocolate because all that’s available now is fruit flavors.

[quote]iDrDan wrote:
Milk chocolate because all that’s available now is fruit flavors.
[/quote]

That could be interesting I just don’t really know how you get past the undertones of the CH and HBCD and still have a decent chocolate taste. You’d almost have to go dark chocolate so that the sodium and undertones blend in.

[quote]ggarrett wrote:
I think the best thing about the lemon and lime flavors are that they are conducive to mixing with the others. So now I have lemon-berry, lime-berry, lemon-lime, lemon, lime, berry, and grape! I know some like the lemon-orange flavor to but it doesn’t do much for me. In that regard, I’d love to see flavors that mix well.

Pineapple would be my first choise (or coconut-pineapple ie pina-coloda). Watermelon was suggested and I completly agree!

Somone once said that the new flavoring system mixed with your ice cold MAG-10/plazma/anaconda/surge workout was like a Sonic limeades and I agree. So my hope is that Biotest looks in the direction of flavors that work that way as they suit their products (since all of the proteins bring a tart base flavor to things!).

Thanks!!

Greg[/quote]

This is also a very good point, the Lemon ( more-so than the Lime for me ) is a great additive and doesn’t take much to alter another flavor profile.

While stand alone flavors are nice, the ability to create your own as it were is really cool.

Cinnamon Roll or some kind of Chocolate(Milk,Dark,Belgian…) would be awesome.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
Color matters more to me. Grape and Berry stain the shit out of my counter top/ clothes/ everything they’ve ever gotten on. It’s the main reason I use lemon and lime exclusively now. I would buy a ‘clear’ grape, orange, berry, or any other flavor in a heartbeat.

Blue raspberry would be great.[/quote]

x2 on that. The only reason I don’t buy other flavors is because of the staining. I recall Tim McBride(sp?) saying his teeth were pretty stained when he went to the dentist.

[quote]Juli27 wrote:
Cinnamon Roll or some kind of Chocolate(Milk,Dark,Belgian…) would be awesome.[/quote]

I thought of some of these other flavors, but personally I think I would not enjoy drinking water-thin chocolate or sweets. Chocolate MD shakes work well because they are thicker and have a good mouth-feel, but since MAG-10 and Plazma are basically as thin as plain water, not sure those would work well.

Coconut/pineapple and sour apple do sound really good though, as does black cherry.

Outstanding thread OP.

All of you are putting up some great ideas! Coconut, pineapple, blue rasberry, and even milk chocolate! Excellent! And I’ll echo what some of the other posters have indicated: the lemon and lime (especially the lime) are my two favorites presently.

This might be gross for some, but I’m actual partial to a coffee flavor.

Yes blue raspberry and chocolate would be great.And agree with Buffd with liking lime a little more than the lemon.Blending lime with the others are where it’s at.One of my favs I posted in another thread is grape and lime.I call it swamp water cause well that’s what it looks like haha.

Ditto on the sour apple

+1 for watermelon!

I’m actually surprised that Tim Patterson hasn’t devised a Dr. Pepper flavoring system yet. I mean i know he loves the stuff, no doubt he’d rather be sipping on Dr. Pepper flavored MAG-10 rather than Diet Dr. Pepper!

I would love to try a Peach flavor though, similar to a Peach Jolly Rancher but i’m sure that would be a tough one, watermelon and cherry were good suggestions as well. Green Apple would be interesting also.