Biotest

Leucine and V-Diet Nutrition Plan?

New to V-Diet and was a bit confused regarding the meals for the first 28 days. I noticed a discrepancy between the meals as shown on the web and when downloaded. For Example, in the PDF that was downloaded, it shows that some of meals require the shake to have 1 scoop of
Biotest Leucine, while the meal plan that is shown on the web (after providing your date of birth, weight, etc.) does not require Biotest Leucine. Also, Biotest Leucine is not on the list of supplements.
Sorry if this has already been pointed out.

Please let me know whether to include Biotest Leucine or not. Thanks.

[quote]mbkhan1108 wrote:
New to V-Diet and was a bit confused regarding the meals for the first 28 days. I noticed a discrepancy between the meals as shown on the web and when downloaded. For Example, in the PDF that was downloaded, it shows that some of meals require the shake to have 1 scoop of
Biotest Leucine, while the meal plan that is shown on the web (after providing your date of birth, weight, etc.) does not require Biotest Leucine. Also, Biotest Leucine is not on the list of supplements.
Sorry if this has already been pointed out.

Please let me know whether to include Biotest Leucine or not. Thanks.
[/quote]

You do not need the leucine- it was sold out for a while and just recently came back in stock.

If you have it, great, if you don’t, don’t worry you’ll do just fine

Correct, leucine is no longer part of the plan and you won’t be charged for it. Some of the text may still mention it however.