Biotest

Let's Hear It for the Ladies!

i like the ladies representin so i thought i’d chime in with some of my observations. indulge me!!

i was predicting i’d be irritable and cranky for an entire month; but i’m on day 10 and everything is sunshine. i know there’s plenty of time left for that to change, but right now it’s all roses. i love getting outside for my nepa walks, i get to see the 'hood and enjoy the weather.

my post-workout mood and energy levels are phenomenal, normally i’m a bit wiped after but lately i’ve got to be dragged from the gym and i practically skip home. i’m really enjoying the variety in the designed workouts. i’ve made gains on all my big lifts, every day i’m scheduled for a bench press i break my own record. that’s an AWESOME feeling, god i love my own strength.

i was taking HOT-ROX before i started, so i don’t think it’s only that. my vote is the increased protein, this is a lot more protein than i usually consume and i think i’m hooked.

the only cravings i have are the direct result of TV commercials, and only last as long as the commercial. and it’s for foods i wouldn’t normally eat. while that $5 crappy sammich is up on that screen i want to rip the innards out of my tv to get to it; but then the commercial passes and it’s like it never happened. it’s kinda entertaining to watch myself go through these cycles, actually.

i’m also really enjoying the shakes. i seem to go against the grain; i like mine thin, like the consistency of whole milk. i split the flax up between all the shakes and drink them quickly; the longer the shakes sit the thicker they get. i’m also drinking 1.5 gallons of water a day.

one thing that’s been really helpful for me and maybe it will help someone else - i noticed i was losing track of what shake i was on for the day so i’ve got my shake schedule organized by flavor (cuz hash marks are for sissies!) - i have strawberry, vanilla and chocolate. first shake is 2 scoops strawberry (works well with Superfood serving) - next is 1 scoop strawberry/1 scoop vanilla - 2 scoops vanilla - 1 scoop vanilla 1 scoop chocolate - 2 scoops chocolate. i can at least remember what the last shake i had was so the progression has helped me :slight_smile:

o another thing maybe it will help someone - i’ve had some trouble sleeping and i wanted to try Z-12 but i just can’t justify that much money. i tried calms forte, a natural sleep aid last night and it was awesome. made me nice, cool and mellow before bed and i slept real well with some trippy dreams. calmsforte.com i got it from cvs.

i plan on doing a very long transition, maybe even stretch it as long as 6 weeks. i’ve got plenty of weight to lose, i really do like the shakes, and i think all this protein is helping me in major ways.

i’m on day 10 now; i’ve lost 12 pounds and dropped a dress size - i think i’m only a day or two away from making that two dress sizes. rock on with my bad self.

keep up the good work, everyone!

• lauren

Way to represent Lauren! Looking forward to seeing and reading your progress!

Show us your boobs!

I’m sorry, it’s been a quiet day.

[quote]viskosity wrote:

i’m also really enjoying the shakes. i seem to go against the grain; i like mine thin, like the consistency of whole milk.

i plan on doing a very long transition, maybe even stretch it as long as 6 weeks. i’ve got plenty of weight to lose, i really do like the shakes, and i think all this protein is helping me in major ways.

• lauren
    [/quote]

Hey Lauren, i totally agree with you regarding the consistency of the shakes. Also i plan on a long transition of solid food for breakfast and supper with 3 shakes during the day.