Biotest

Length of V-Diet/Pulse Fasting

Hey Chris,
I’m starting into my second week of the V-Diet with 2 pulse fasts a week. By the end of next week my third week I don’t think I’ll be quite as lean as I want, am I ok to continue for a fourth week? Or should I go back to more solid food for a bit then come back to all shakes all the time?

[quote]nateschmidt24 wrote:
Hey Chris,
I’m starting into my second week of the V-Diet with 2 pulse fasts a week. By the end of next week my third week I don’t think I’ll be quite as lean as I want, am I ok to continue for a fourth week? Or should I go back to more solid food for a bit then come back to all shakes all the time?[/quote]

That’s all very experimental right now, so you’re the “lab wabbit” here. I’d guess that 3 weeks of V-Dieting with the Pulse Fasts would do what 4 weeks of normal V-Dieting would do. But you could just make that last week a normal V-Diet, or bring Pulse Fasts down to one per week (after HSM day is probably best.)

After that, I’d go with solid food, the occasional shake for convenience, and an once per week Pulse Fast, which should let you continue to lose fat in a fast and safe manner.

I think I’m gonna go back to regular food, after the third week, three strength focused workouts a week with a few fun days thrown in. Eating slightly above maintenance carbs around 100-150 a day plus workout nutrition taking Receptormax and doing a pule fast on sundays (probably along with some fun stuff again) and prepping food for the week. I figure I’ve been “dieting” for 12 weeks, plus 3 weeks of V-Dieting/pulsing. So I’m just going to take a break so to speak and hopefully get strong. Sound like a plan?

*I should add after 4-6 weeks I’ll maybe do another 3 week super v-pulse-diet again

[quote]nateschmidt24 wrote:
I think I’m gonna go back to regular food, after the third week, three strength focused workouts a week with a few fun days thrown in. Eating slightly above maintenance carbs around 100-150 a day plus workout nutrition taking receptormax and doing a pule fast on sundays (probably along with some fun stuff again) and prepping food for the week. I figure I’ve been “dieting” for 12 weeks, plus 3 weeks of v-dieting/pulsing. So I’m just going to take a break so to speak and hopefully get strong. Sound like a plan?[/quote]

Sounds like a plan. Keep us posted!

thank Chris, I’ll keep the log going for sure.