I’m a long time reader of T-Nation. Right now I’m on day 3 of the new V-diet.
As I remember on the old V-diet there was a TSB of peanut butter or nut butter added to one of the shakes, on days with out a HSM.
- I’m thinking it’s a good idea to squeeze lemon in some water while on the v-diet. Thoughts?
- I have been adding in a fiber with my shakes, acacia fiber seems great, psyllium and Flax seem a little harsh but I have been using a mix of all of them. Shouldn’t we get fiber with the protein?
- What about adding a little shredded unsweetened coconut on days with out a HSM? Would coconut oil be good?
- What about a few nuts or nut butters?
- What should my total Calorie count be while on the V-diet? It seems like its really low? Non-workout days it would be below 1,000. Even on workout days with a 400-500 calorie meal the total calories are very low.
Thank you in advance for you advice.