Biotest

Lee's V-Diet Log

Did the V-Diet back in April, followed the intermediate workouts and kinda ballparked the HSMs. Made it through, I didn’t have a scale, but I lost 2" off the middle, where I carry all my fat. Wasn’t consistent with the NEPA walks. Overall, very satisfied.

Poor diet and drinking have put me back to the same place I was, so here’s round 2…

Started the advanced workouts last Wed and the diet on Friday, super sore, so that’s good! I’m walking everyday, and my HSMs are right around 500 cal.

Measurements 1/3/20
Weight: 202.6
Neck: 16.25
Shoulders: 48.5
Chest: 42
Upper waist: 36
Navel: 37
Lower waist: 36.5
Hips: 41
Left arm: 15.5
Rt arm: 14.5
Lft leg: 23
Rt leg: 24
Lft calf: 15.5
Rt calf: 15

1 Like

End of week 1, I’m measuring a day early as I’l leave early for work in the morning.

Compliance has been good, hunger pains in the afternoon are starting to subside. Soreness has gone down to a more normal workout level. Did a spin class yesterday and skied for a couple hours, felt starved all morning until the Plazma for my workout. Might move my afternoon shake to the morning next time and workout with Plazma in the afternoon. Next Wednesday is supposed to be a powder day here in CO, so I’ll try it then.

Measurements 1/9/20
Weight: 199.8 (-2.8)
Neck: same
Shoulders: same
Chest: same
Upper waist: 35 (-1)
Navel: 36 (-1)
Lower waist: 36 (-.5)
Hips: 40.5 (-.5)
Left arm: 15 (-.5)
Right arm: 14 (-.5)
Left leg: 23.5 (+.5)
Rt leg: 23.5 (-.5)
Left calf: 15.25 (-.25)
Rt calf: 15.25 (+.25)

These numbers are exactly what I expected after the last time. Mostly the same except around the middle. Hopefully it continues! I had a body scan last month that shows 25% body fat, I hope to get to 15% as a short term goal.

End of Week 2

Kind of a plateau week for measurements, but weight came down again. Ate out a few times this week, did pretty good choosing the meals and avoiding alcohol, although I’m sure the calorie increase was significant. Cut the night shake to single scoop to compensate a bit. Averaging 1500 cal on rest days, 2000 on workout days. I’ll try to trim the meal down a bit this week.

Measurements 1/17
Weight: 197.6 (-5)
Shoulders: same
Upper waist: 35.5 (-.5)
Lower waist: 35.5 (-1)
Hips: 40 (-1)
Arms 14.25 (-1.25)
Legs: 22.5 (-.5)
calf: same

Holy cow! Cut V-burn time by 10% in a week, nearly 3 minutes off!

End of week 3

Cutting the night shake back was a mistake, felt starved all week.Kept up with the NEPA walks and skied another powder day yesterday. Lost another couple of lbs and clothes are loose. Last week push, probably start adding a second meal in the mornings and cut a shake to adjust to long term sustainability. The most impressive part of this program is that cravings are pretty much gone. No sweets or alcohol, and I really don’t miss them anymore.

Measurements 1/24
Weight: 195.6 (-7)
Shoulders: 49 (+.5)
Lower waist: 35.5 (-1)
Arms: 14.75 (-.75)
Legs: same
calf: same

1 Like

This. This is huge. Well done sticking with it.

1 Like

Thanks! Never thought I could shake the alcoholic tendency but here we are!

Crushed the V-burn again today. First four rounds flew by, the last two not so much. Still cut the time way down.

Forgot to post the final results. I spent the last week adding in a second meal, so losses were not as big, but mood and energy were greatly improved. The week after the end of diet has been okay, cravings are still gone and portion control is much easier. A couple of celebratory drinks, but nowhere as before. Overall, very satisfied.

Measurements 2/1
Weight: 195.2 (-7.4)
Shoulders: 49 (+.5)
Navel: 35 (-1.5)
Lower waist: 35 (-1.5)
Arms: 14.75 (-.75)
Legs: 22.5 (-.5)
Calf: same

1 Like

Good work finishing it up.

Dropping that mid-body ab fat is a big deal for health and for looks. The trick going forward is to keep an eye on avoiding (or at least keeping a handle on) the stuff that un-does the work again.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.