Biotest

Leanybean's V-Diet Log

Hi Everyone,
I started the V-Diet on Monday so, I am on day 3. I would like to use this diet to jump start my trip to the figure stage. I would really like to compete in October. So, if I do the V-Diet phase 1 and 2 over the next 6 weeks, that would leave me with 8 weeks of solid contest diet. Hopefully that will work out perfectly. This will be my first show. Here are my starting stats:

Height 5’3
Weight 132
Neck 13
Shoulders 19.5
Chest - Upper 35
Chest - Lower 31
Waist - at Navel 28
Waist - at largest 31.5
Hips - at largest 37.5
Upper Arm - L 11.25
Upper Arm - R 11.25
Upper Leg - L 21.5
Upper Leg - R 21.5
Lower Leg - L 14.5
Lower Leg - R 14.5
Ankle - L 9
Ankle - R 9

I will post pictures in the next couple of days. Thanks and I look forward to the support on this forum.

Good luck, there are a few of us that have all started on the same day.

Good luck with your V-Diet and journey to the figure stage. Will this be your first comp?

I started Monday too, so its great to have a group that’s in the same spot.

All the best with the diet,i’ve just started the transition phase and so far so good.I’m sure you 'll get great results.

So, day 4 almost done. So far, so good. I’m a little hungry going into the evening, but otherwise doing great. Getting all the workouts in and everything seems fine. I am looking forward to my meal. LOL. I’m planning for Sunday. Can’t wait.

Today is day 6. So far so good. Been doing everything exactly as written. No cheats, nothing. I feel really good about that.

I did my first V-Burn Challenge today. It officially kicked my butt. Awesome!!! I finished in 34mins. Not exactly stellar, but it will only get better from here.

keep up the great work

I will be following

Good work, I bet you’re lookning forward to you HSM!

Totally enjoyed my HSM. Had it on Sunday. Nice Pecan crusted tilapia, baked sweet potato and steamed broccoli. Very good!! I thought I would have a tough time going back to the shakes, but no problems yesterday.
So today starts day 9. Wow, I can’t believe that I’ve made it this far. Also, first weeks pounds lost are 4. Yeah!!

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.