Biotest

Last Minute Questions

As Dan John said in Never Let Go! “Don’t think at all once you start the diet”! So I’m kinda trying to take that advice and eliminate any doubt

I have all the supplements ready and extra things needed but I just want to make sure I’m doing this entirely right. (read the program over a few times but this heat wave may be throwing me off) hope I get the good to go on this!

To start off, I’ll explain my situation. No classes currently, and also no work (probably not during the next 28 days possibly even) the only exercise I was getting was the trip to the gym and the very odd random manual labor. So in other-words I have plenty of time to sleep for the most part and can kinda do whatever I want whenever I want. With that said…

1)How should I space out my shakes? I do tend to stay up a little later than usual since I can sleep in late. Should I time them through out the day evenly and set an alarm to make sure I’m awake type deal. (Or just kinda go with the flow when I wake up and go to bed?)

This is what I had in mind…

Wake up at 9-10am…have a shake…than
NEPA walk possibly
1pm shake
4ish shake
GYM
7ish shake
NEPA walk if not earlier
10ish shake
Bed around 12 usually!

1. I certainly can get like 10 hours of sleep a night no problem and I’ll have plenty of time to rest which brings me to another question…As far as the NEPA walks go (prob do the walks in the AM or at night when the sun goes down ((I sure do hate the heat :P))) Should I be doing some extra light activity like some extra walks during the day? I only ask since I assume the average person doing the diet is expected to be moving from work or school / errands etc etc. I literally can lay in bed entertaining myself all day and only get up to work out and do the walk which is what reading everything would lead me to believe is okay.

2. Lastly, I’m pretty sure the beginner workout is what I should be doing…but to eliminate any doubt. Beginner or intermediate? Trained hard for 4 1/2 years (T+F thrower / Strongman), than on and off training in the gym for 2yrs, now back to hard training for the past 3-4 weeks. Also, starting diet on a Thursday. So Friday workout, than Vchallenge, and back to Mon, Wed, Fri routine obviously?

3. I lied one last simple question! Please don’t hate me! :stuck_out_tongue:

I was taking Vitamin D-3 1000UIs a day (doctor noted deficiency), Magnesium, Potassium Gluconate, Zinc, and Centrum Performance Multi Vitamin (and Fish Oil but thats included anyway). Are these all things I can keep taking that won’t have any negative effect on the diet? Or should I not worry about taking them anymore during the diet.

Thanks again Chris and everyone who has some answers for me! I’m sure these have all been asked before but I can’t stand having any doubt and chance for failure!

1. As evenly as possible so you won’t be too hungry or too full. You’ll get the hang of it after a day or two.

2. More NEPA never hurts.

3. Start with intermediate. You can always adjust after week 1.

Thanks for the quick reply and easy to follow answers!