Biotest

Lady...2nd Round. Start on 03/24

Well Well Here I come again…Hi everyone,

I did the V-Diet last summer with success and I loved it (hard but loved it :wink: . Went from 223 to 207lbs (and 24% BF measured byt Dexa) after going from 340lbs to 223 lbs. I gained 3 lbs few weeks after the diet and maintain it. I had a surgery and could not train properly until last January.

So I decided to do a second round of the Diet and what did I see??? A new diet, a new workout??? wonderful :slight_smile:

I cannot start the diet right away. I need to figure out the way to get all the supplements in France. I don’t think it could be a probleme except maybe for HOT-ROX. I need to study that. THis is my main concern. Otherwise I’m flying to Montreal very soon So I could have everything shipped over there as I did last time. We’ll see. But anyway I’ll need that time to be ready for the next workout, maybe lose already a few pounds.

If anyone from france is around, did you have any problem with french customs???

Hey shonaa,

I remember you from the old thread. I had to go back and read your old thread to be sure though. I have been reading the new plan and it sounds fanstastic. Kinda feels like someone is holding your hand and guiding you thru a little better than before. Well good luck in your start. I really am considering it. Maybe third time will be a charm. Never been able to make it all the way thru. It’s so hard when you have to cook for others.

At least this time I like the Metabolic Drive. i couldn’t stand the taste the first time around. I don’t know what changed, except that I mix mine up the night before so it can sit a bit in fridge and use a bit more water. I did find I like the strawberry the best. Right now the cost is what is mostly holding me back, so I will see how it goes.

Sorry you have to go thru customs - France or Canada. Seems like someone is always losing their products at customs.

Well good luck on the next round.

fitnesslady

hey fitnesslady :slight_smile: glad to see you here…In fact I said a little hello to you the other day on trish’s thread on the FA forum…

yep for the customs I have to check a little more. As it is a lot of money I do not want anything to get stuck ;). Otherwise I’ll wait for my trip to Montreal but it seems so far away.

How are you doing???

Wow, you finished at 207? How tall are you? You look very slim in the second photo!

I don’t have any problems finding online stockists for Biotest supplements in the UK so I’d recommend having a look online to see which stockists have it in France. It saves the whole customs hassle thing.

I’m 5’11 tall, so that could be the reason why I do not really look 207lbs. My LBM was estimated at that time at 155lbs…

I checked in france :frowning: no success. But I’m going to check in UK you’re right .

Hi everyone…
Ok everything is ordered…Let’s cross my fingers and hope that everything will come on time… there is just HOT-ROX , I could not ordered here. FOr the rest it should be fine (I hope).

So I plan the beginning of the 2nd round for March 24th.

Until then:

1. Wait for the products to arrive
  2. Finish my current weight training cycle and hopefully lost 2-3 pounds :wink:
  3. And why tuesday 24th?..Very simple I have a major family event the week end before. Although I can eat as clean as possible, it will be very difficult to be on protein shakes all the time during this week-end. .

So I see you again in 3 weeks :slight_smile:

[quote]shonaa wrote:
I’m 5’11 tall, so that could be the reason why I do not really look 207lbs. My LBM was estimated at that time at 155lbs…

I checked in france :frowning: no success. But I’m going to check in UK you’re right .
[/quote]

Damn girl you’ve built some serious LBM! Most dudes on this site can’t say that :slight_smile:

Good luck and I’m sure you’ll succeed due to your previous dedication with the V-Diet.

Hi Shonna

Since you’ve done this before, I’m going to join in and follow along with your progress. My name is Kyle Anne. I’m 45 5’0 and about 170. I’ve been working with a trainer for about 7 months now and have gotten very strong but can’t seem to lose the fat.

He mentioned the Velocity Diet so here I am. I started it on the 23rd so today is day six. Yesterday was a struggle and I broke down and had my meal a day earlier than I had planned but the thought of one more shake made me cringe. I’m hoping it gets better as time goes on. Good luck to you.

Phatkins…thank you :slight_smile: :slight_smile: it’s nice to hear :wink: . I was always a strong build woman before becoming the obese one ;)…But for sure my LBM helped me a lot to lose this weight …So at first maintain it to lose allt that weight was my primarly goal :slight_smile: But now I like it :wink:

Kyle Ann welcome on board. As I said I’m not gonna start this 2nd round before march 24…you will be done by that time …Did you open a journal here?

Taking your HSM meal was the right thing to do I thinK. Seriously. How do you prepare your shake??? DO you change flavor and texture? With or without ice…
For me, depending on the flavor it was more pudding or shake.
For ex vanilla-Flaxseeds shake…were always prepared like a pudding.

Chocolate-Peanut butter (my favorite) ones were my last shake mix with ice.

Mix protein…strawberry vanilla.

Otherwise try to put some spice like cinamon in them…

I could start the V-Diet tomorrow as I have everything to…Yess I received all supplements. I thought It would have taken longer.

As I said, I have this family event in 2 weeks. So have to wait to be fully dedicated to the diet. But it sucks (sorry :() . But at least I could start maybe the V-Diet workout . Next week is the last week of my current training format :slight_smile:

Here we are…Finally day 1 for me.

Came back yesterday from my family vacation…Hum Even if I tried to be as careful as possible with food not easy when you’re going on a ski trip with cheese fondue and so on. Ok ok I skiied a lot but still.

But, all in the past…BUT My starting weight is 214 this morning (I was 210 few weeks ago). As I said, alot of cheese and bread this week end. Anyway, it’s just the way it is. I will put my measurements later on.

So day 1
I did not remember that HOT-ROX, had this effect on me last time. I feel my heart bumping…Weird feeling. We’ll see how the shakes will go. It is funny how we forgot the taste of MD. I like the chocolate flavor even if I had problem to finish my 1st shake.

I’m planning to do my nepa walk either during my lunch break or if too busy in the gym on the treadmill. BUt I do prefer the 1st option.
Regarding weight training, My sessions will be on >Wed/Fri/Sun. First of all it fits my schedule better this week. ANd due to the ski this session last Week end, my right knee bothers me a little so I prefer to wait until tomorrow. But I’ll change it to Tue/Thur/Sat for the next 6 weeks.

I know what to expect, I’m curious to see if I’ll do as well as the first round.

Goal

• Go down below 200lbs and to 18-20% BF (I have a dexa exam planned tomorrow and another one in June, I should still be around 24-25% right now)
  • Improving my binge eating pattern which is still here …even if it is better than it used to be after my 1st round)

[quote]Cal Jones wrote:
I don’t have any problems finding online stockists for Biotest supplements in the UK so I’d recommend having a look online to see which stockists have it in France. It saves the whole customs hassle thing.[/quote]

The UK stockists are a bit of a rip off. It would be cheaper to order directly from Biotest. All Biotest goodies are allowed into the UK. Nothing gets sent back or destroyed.

LR

thanks…I’ve got everything directly from Biotest except HOT-ROX. And you’re right even if I had to pay some custom fees, it was still cheaper.

Thanks for checking in! I feel a lot better this morning. I haven’t had my breakfast shake yet, but I feel like things will improve today.

I ended up hanging out with a bunch of friends who I had not seen in a while (I’ve been away from my university for over 7 months), and I had no problem resisting the snacks/drinks they were having. That’s a good sign!

Keep up the good work. I’ll be following your progress to keep myself motivated.

Your results from last time look great. Have you taken new pics and measurements?

How was your Dexa scan?

LR

Hey shonaa, just wanted to say your before and after pictures from the last vdiet are very inspiring. I bet you’ll do just as well on this one. Im curious to see how those that do it 2 times get through it, so will be watching your thread!

[quote]London Runner wrote:
Your results from last time look great. Have you taken new pics and measurements?

How was your Dexa scan?

LR[/quote]

Hi…thanks for the comment :).
My dexa scan is tomorrow :). Yes I did take some pictures…just need to find my cable to download them…

[quote]austin2174 wrote:
Hey shonaa, just wanted to say your before and after pictures from the last vdiet are very inspiring. I bet you’ll do just as well on this one. Im curious to see how those that do it 2 times get through it, so will be watching your thread![/quote]

Thank you!!! I was reading your thread as well…you are doing a great job. !!!
Me too I’m curious to see how I will do it. It’s funny, my 1st day is almost over. You could think that I knew what to expect…But Not at all. The feeling is different, even my taste. This time, I love the banana flavor blend with Superfood and flax seed …yummy lol. And I dislike the vanilla flavor …funny it used to be my best one last year.

My heart is still bumping hard…HOT-ROX??? Maybe I need time to get used to it.

Otherwise I feel great. My nepa walk was find except it was raining…a lot. hum nice. I walk 50minutes.

nice to see somebody on their 2nd round,
you had great results on first time through.
today is day #9 for me, HOT-ROX is a little rough a first, a new blend since you last had them, but I got used to them…
Good luck!!

WOW! Second time! You go gurl. I admire your tenacity. I will be finishing up my first next week. I was thinking about doing another in May or June.