Biotest

L-Leucine Questions

Hello, I wanted to inquire about the L-Leucine use during the Velocity Diet. I recently read through the program, entered my information, ordered my supplies and called it a day. Well, my order arrived today and I noticed that it did not include the L-Leucine and my program states that I need it after every meal.

Did I do something wrong during the order process? Should I hold off and wait until I can get that particular supplement, or is it something I can just pick up locally? Thanks in advance.

Actually, I just read in another post that it was optional. I guess I’ll just use the plan as is and skip the Leucine.

Correct, it’s just an option now and you weren’t charged for it in the package, though it’s still listed in part of the plan. Sorry for the confusion.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Correct, it’s just an option now and you weren’t charged for it in the package, though it’s still listed in part of the plan. Sorry for the confusion. [/quote]

No Problem Chris.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.