Biotest

L-Leucine Not in V-Diet Package?

I just ordered V-Diet food, and I noticed that L-Leucine is missing from the order although it is still mentioned in the Diet page as V-Diet Essential # 6. Perhaps there should be a notice somewhere about why it is apparently no longer essential and not included.

Hey,
As far as I know there is a huge shortage, so all Leucine is being used for MAG-10 et al.

Don’t worry about it though - I think it wasn’t even in the V-Diet until the current version and it’s just, as Chris calls it “muscle insurance”.

I think Chris mentioned something about the next version of the diet possibly using MAG-10 (which has leucine in it).

B.

[quote]BiP wrote:
Hey,
As far as I know there is a huge shortage, so all Leucine is being used for MAG-10 et al.

Don’t worry about it though - I think it wasn’t even in the V-Diet until the current version and it’s just, as Chris calls it “muscle insurance”.

I think Chris mentioned something about the next version of the diet possibly using MAG-10 (which has leucine in it).

B.[/quote]

Cool. I am supplementing with ON BCAA 5K. I recommend this or another BCAA powder to others.