Biotest

Kristle's V-Diet Journey

Back in May I was interested in starting the V-Diet because I had been been losing weight for the last three years (started at 320 lbs) and hit a hump at around 230lbs. I was told that I needed to get down to 200lbs before the diet would work properly for me. So, I’ve finally hit 200lbs and I’m the smallest I’ve ever been in my adult life. I went from a size 28 down to a size 14-16, and I’m hoping to be at around 20% body fat by next October, as of right now I’m around 30%.

Losing over 130lbs has definitely been the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life. I’m hoping that the V-Diet will help me overcome this new weight loss hump I’ve found, as well as losing tons of fat percentage. I am going to start posting my results once I receive all the necessary items to begin the diet. I am extremely embarrassed to post pics of myself because I am not very photogenic, and I still view myself as being very overweight (which isn’t far from the truth but at least I’m not considered obese anymore!)

The journey begins soon!

Welcome, Kristie!

Any questions for me, be sure to post them in the “Ask Chris” forum so I’ll be sure to see them.

Keep us posted!

welcome aboard kristie! you sound like you’re ready to kick ass and take some names!

My fiance ordered and finally received all of the things I needed for the V-Diet yesterday and I started the diet this morning. Going to put in my starting measurements and measure once a week until the diet is complete. I will also try to get some pictures taken to post as well if we can get our broken digital camera to work.

Weight: 199lbs
Height: 5’9"

Measurements

Neck: 13.25
Upper Arm R: 14
Upper Arm L: 13.5
Bust Upper: 41
Bust Lower: 38
Waist Naval: 34
Waist Largest: 34.5
Hips: 44.5
Upper Leg R: 25.25
Upper Leg L: 24.5
Lower Leg R: 20.5
Lower Leg L: 19.5
Calf R: 16.25
Calf L: 16

My left side seems to be a lot smaller than my right side, yay for lopsidedness. At my largest, my waist was about 48" and my hips were at 57", so I’ve lost quite a few inches over the last couple of years. Lets hope for a lot more over the next few weeks!

Good luck! This diet has been really eye opening; it is great following a set schedule and not worrying about other things.