Biotest

Kleidersackjunge V-Diet

X-P90Xer, X-P90x2er, I dropped 40lbs on these programs BUT I am not ripped. I never quite built the muscle mass it touted. Bodybuilders tend to be very intelligent when It comes to fitness. So I started reading about how they achieve results. I found T Nation in my search for high quality supplements. I found that and more. Not big on supplements until I discovered that clean eating, strong cooking skills still was not making me cockerspaniel (my word for, “cockdiesel”.

Currently I weigh 175lbs, 5’9.25" some muscle, stronger, strong sprinter but I still don’t look like myself. I want to improve on my intense efforts and see more efficient results. I met up with V-Diet and it feels like it is a good place to start. I am a bit skeptical because I workout hard but the results, testosterone results are playing hooky from my life. I start tomorrow.

Well, that was terrific workout. The AB Wheeler hurt. I learned how to lift heavy. I didn’t have a clue until I was part way through the workout and realized it was to easy. Off the the forums I went to get my questions answered. I hit it again. With good form and P & E.

Where would I be without HOT-ROX. These shits really help a bruhva out. They help with appetite and keep the fatigue down a bit. I really want to sprint but no can do as it would be a big mistake given the delicate nature of the Vdiet. I thought about doing some Yoga. Then I thought that is too heavy for the protocol. Then I thought, Light stretching then followed by some Muy Thai. Then I thought about tomorrows workout and how I am treading a fine line with my energy levels. I passed on all and just took care of my self in other ways. I are certainly not use to all of the free time. I are usually five to six days a week working the body (with very little physique quality results mind you). I want to have sex with Meal 5 as she has the nut buter in her. What a way to cap the night!!!

I miss chewing. I miss food prep. So much time for other goodies that I have neglected for working out…I woke up this morning and had less boobs more pecs. Is that possible given it is only Day 2?! I don’t miss NEPA. I hit it as soon as I get up. So far I like the Velocity Diet and Training. It is like a weight has been lifted. PUN INTENDED. I do get worried for a bit about being “Eddie Kendricks” (They called him the Thin Man of R&B/Soul). I eschew that because all it is FOR ME is a subconscious sabotage seek to dominate a good decision. I found a good plan. Sometimes my historical codes want failure. I deserve muscles. I deserve homeostasis. The key will be in following the training and protecting my form. Overall I don’t feel scammed by this program. Gratitude.

I lied. I don’t think the V-Diet/Vtraining is going to work for me. Despite the science and the expertise behind the design and the hundreds, thousands it works for, the results are going to pass me right the fuck by. The sucky, erroneous way of thinking–this secret-- got me into real trouble today. I decided to feed this secret and act like I trusted the program knowing full well I don’t trust V one bit. I did my own sneaky thang. While on my NEPA walk (yesterday included) I surreptitiously ran some sprints like 2. Talking about fucking oneself! I am just now starting to feel balanced again. After today’s Sneaky Sprints. I was light headed, exhausted, fatigued. I tried to blame the HOT-ROX. I moved on. Worked out. I was feeling…not my usual self. I had no idea what workout 2 entailed.

Then, Romanian Deadlift came by and said he wanted to take me out for some sight seeing. I obliged. Romanian Deadlift took me to some remote corner of Fitness Utopia and whooped my muthafuckin’ ayss! I could barely do them shits. After the pull-ups and bench incline I was done. I got to the RDL and my butter got toasted. What the fuck was that? I asked. “That’s how I roll, son!” RDL replied. RDL continued, "That’s why you rest when V says rest. You don’t run fucking sprints on this program! The instructions are real. Backed-up by trial after trial–FACT!!! “There you are going commando. You don’t go balls deep on stuff outside of this program when you got me hanging in the balance!” I had no idea!

All that energy required to do a deadLIFT is insane. That whole “tweety bird” halo deal, seeing stars, breath catching…WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT. It didn’t look hard on the video. I thought, “Easy enough” Then I did eight the first set and had to sit down. Heart rate hit 203. I sobered up quick. Dropped weight and had to walk that exercise out. I had to do a lot of recovering. I had to pause my workout to get back to HR normalcy. The whole time RDL is yelling, “You go learn, today!” I finished but I was loose in the cage. I finally was able to do 4 or 5. I never saw eight again, not even seven…I almost did six but I was not going to pass the fuck out. I had two more exercises left…a long workout ahead. I trust the program now. I am not as strong or as smart as I thought my SELF to be. I will be strong and smart once I finish this program. I missed the point of this protocol that said, “I have never done this before. Don’t change the design.” I learned, today. It is alright for me not to be an expect; to learn new skills for loftier results.

Living outside of fact makes me miss the results I are experiencing.
Living outside of fact makes me shirk my responsibility in ensuring I do get results
Living beneath fact makes me unaccountable to V and the information contained therein.
Living beneath fact made me an accomplice to my own failure.
Living beneath fact showed me how immature I am
Living against fact made me less intelligent, today.
Living against fact made me vulnerable to injury.

Gratitude.

Today, I are experiencing a tightening that I have never had–Less “flop” from the fat. A bit lighter. I remind myself that it has only been day four. It feels like four weeks. I don’t seem to be getting use to not chewing. I eat but it isn’t chewing so the body, moreso my corrupted, programmed mind, is noticing the lack of chewing in my life.

I drink a majority of my shakes from Brandy Sifters to give myself the indication that I am eating “high off the hog.” I had to go to the grocery store. My likeness (child) still has to eat. I salivate. It helps seeing her eat and enjoy food. My senses are keener. She smacks and gives it up to the CHEF. Her snack was an orange, beet chips, and almonds. She was so happy. Vdiet puts me on awareness that I are never that appreciative of the food I eat. I don’t savor the way Boopiys savors food. I take it for granted. She ate and as soon as she was done came over to the blender stand while I was preparing my bedtime meal, held my hand, and hugged me. She was so happy for food. I miss that in all my eating. I miss how happy she is to just have someone who thinks she is important enough to feed her clean foods with out her having to ask. I would like to entreat my Self that way. "Hey, KSJ, you are on this Vdiet because I think you are sur-important. You don’t have to ask for this diet. I give it to you because I think you deserve it without communication. Day Four is a day of enlightenment for me. I have to be aware of myself all the time, now. Diet, Fitness, Fatherhood is not a duty or a task. It is a treat, a survival extending technique.

Gratitude.

[quote]Kleidersackjunge wrote:
Today, I are experiencing a tightening that I have never had–Less “flop” from the fat. A bit lighter. I remind myself that it has only been day four. It feels like four weeks. I don’t seem to be getting use to not chewing. I eat but it isn’t chewing so the body, moreso my corrupted, programmed mind, is noticing the lack of chewing in my life.

I drink a majority of my shakes from Brandy Sifters to give myself the indication that I am eating “high off the hog.” I had to go to the grocery store. My likeness (child) still has to eat. I salivate. It helps seeing her eat and enjoy food. My senses are keener. She smacks and gives it up to the CHEF. Her snack was an orange, beet chips, and almonds. She was so happy. Vdiet puts me on awareness that I are never that appreciative of the food I eat. I don’t savor the way Boopiys savors food. I take it for granted. She ate and as soon as she was done came over to the blender stand while I was preparing my bedtime meal, held my hand, and hugged me. She was so happy for food. I miss that in all my eating. I miss how happy she is to just have someone who thinks she is important enough to feed her clean foods with out her having to ask. I would like to entreat my Self that way. "Hey, KSJ, you are on this Vdiet because I think you are sur-important. You don’t have to ask for this diet. I give it to you because I think you deserve it without communication. Day Four is a day of enlightenment for me. I have to be aware of myself all the time, now. Diet, Fitness, Fatherhood is not a duty or a task. It is a treat, a survival extending technique.

Gratitude.[/quote]

I love your attitude and outlook towards this. Keep it going brother.

Hunger is in the building! I was going to have my HSM on Day 6, every Thursday but it will be today, this week. I seem to be ready to eat every 2h30m. I are sore in place where I didn’t thin I had muscles. But I am tightening up nicely. My likeness poked my pecs and we giggled! “Yep, boo boo, I’m changing!” I have that empty feeling, These shakes are fucking with me a lil bit but my body is looking good. The HSM was killer! I had more energy for today. The V-Challenge is bananas! How do you not rest. It is an enigma. I only made it to six. It took me 54 mins. I was gassed. I are determined not to injure my self. Tomorrow: Round 2.

Good luck and I look forward to your updates.

Yesterday was a doozy. My workout went great. Then I had to get dressed and head out to a indie music festival. Funnel cakes, italian sausages, french fries, quesadillas, and elephant ears. I had a shake, then I took a shake. I had my likeness. I got there ready to cave. Giving myself permission to crave. I knew I would let my likeness cheat as it was her first festival so she would have to try the festival food of course, play the rigged games, win a cheesy toy duck, and have tired feet.

We bumped around listening to blues bands and cute rocker girl from Indianapolis. There were tons of pretty girls in tight jeans to keep me distracted. It was nice to watch my daughter stuff herself on cheat indulgences fully aware of the fact that she should savor that moment " 'cause daddy don’t eat like this everyday!"

Before I left, for the festival, craving to the gills, I put a fitted tee on, It fit! I put the pants on, less belly hanging over the belt! I yelled, “Shiiiiiit, I’m staying on this muthafuckin’ diet. I didn’t look like this in High School!” I wear a size “High School” in shirts and pants. I went, craving less. Then all the craving went when I arrived and saw muffin tops, belly flops, swollen ankles and Hov-a-rounds. I thought…“I am not hungry for that shit.”

I remembered and could relate to the lack of mindfulness about my body. I didn’t want to return to that. My likeness offered me fries and her fingers covered in fake butter, white sugar and cinnamon. I told her, “No, boo boo, I’m good, get it in.” I felt like King Brotha’Man because I turned down fries and fried insulin. I Beamed. I had my choc-o-berry shake, fish pill and was satisfied. I survived it. I thought I would totally fail. I walked away from Obes-i-polooza empowered and ready to continue to retrieve my Body from MY Self.

As I talked to my landscaper, today, all he did was stare at my arms. I giggled to myself and touted, “You can not have tickets to the gun show, son! VELOCITY, BITCH!” Clearly I am all turnt up about this new endeavor. I look at myself constantly. V is also for vanity, too. That’s fine. Testosterone is chicken soup for the soul.

Gratitude l3G10N and Linedrive for your endearing comments.

I dream about food. I never have dreams about food but I dream about food, recipes, etc. I wake up and smell Banana Metabolic Drive. Tomorrow in HSM. I have begun prep for it today.

The workouts this week have been going brilliantly. The Romanian Deadlift is addictive. That whole heels to China shit is amazing. I wanted to keep doing them! Today is a heavy day. I like the heavy days. Four of my abdominal muscles are starting to show without flexing. I still have a mild concern of being skinny but in the scheme of all things good for me, I like how are starting to look. I played dress up for no reason and took pictures of my self, muscular and dapper. I DON’T LIKE BEING FAT

The bowel movements on this diet are unorthodox. The gas on this diet bleaches wood. Other than that, IT’S WORKING!! I woke up and my lower abdominal area was waaaaaaay smaller. So much smaller that it shocked the shit out of me…pun intended. I weigh 171 1bs with 7.3% body fat. I was 11.6% when I started. I can see more obliques and abs when I shake and giggle. That’s fun. The layer is thinner!

I are working on my posture as well. I can’t slouch with muscle. I made nut butter. I like to cook. No cooking on this diet except once a week so I found other stuff to prepare in addition to my likeness’s meals. I find the homemade nut buter from raw organic nuts to be richer. My bedtime smoothie was amazing. I use to make it all the time and use it in my legumes but I lied to myself and said, “I am way too busy for that”. Now I have that time back. I will maintain the time. Good-bye glass jars that I pay $8 for at the store.

Taking about getting back to self and pillaging fat! I play basketball for NEPA, I keep it light. Sometimes I hit the baseball around or play frisbee with the Likeness. I park far away, now and just walk. Now that’s empowering. Weird how a simple change in orientation like that makes one feel at the top of the food chain. I better start preparing to do this in the winter so I will need the right clothes for myself and my likeness because we go walk it out from now on. She loves it.

We go stay powerful. In winter everything can get shortened, even bio-rhythms. I figure I will establish the commitment-habit now and fight to keep it going in the cold. No rushing.

The workouts are not getting easier with those shorter rest. It takes me more sets. Yay! Muscle eats fat.

I handled the V-Challenge in 34:43. I was shooting for 38minutes. I was bookin’…pacing…booking. I are finding the rest/recovery points within the routine. I can’t keep count of the circuits in my head so I use chalk on the wall like I’m in prison to keep track. My arms are ‘huging’ up. Mons Pubis fat has disappeared. Lower stomach is shrinking. I can see my calve muscles. Pre-HSM was 169.5 LBS. Four and a half more pounds and I will be what I weighed in college but with muscle. I are very proud of myself for finding this program. I would have still been on that ‘X’ shit disappointed and struggling. Feels nice to be beating the shit out of my fat. I am almost out of Banana! YAY!! I ordered too many of those. I find myself cerebrating life after Velocity…how to maintain the new physique without delusions and under eating.

Who doesn’t want to be healthy, muscular, and in great condition! What dummy gets mad when others want to be! What fucka’ wants to sit around eating chips and swallowing prescriptions. Rhetorical of course…

Gratitude

Fat Loss is slowing down a wee bit. I didn’t realize my supplies were only supposed to last 28 days and that the Transistion was optional. I had to hurry up and order more for the two weeks I have left. I are more muscular. I like that. I hope to lose more fat once I begin to consume one HSM per day. Tomorrow is HSM day. After V-challenge my Transition begins. Yay! I are starting to feel like a pro. Making sure I stay with the program instead of planning for life after V.

I don’t want to lose focus by overfocusing on some other workout plan. I need to finsish this one safely and successfully. I gather my Transition could yield even more dramatic results if I don’t psych myself out by looking for the “Afterlife”. Gratitude…I’m tired…I remembered to say that…just fucking gassed. I have to watch my moods shifting because that is always a signal that shakes and pills need to be consumed. The Olympics are a big help.

All I do is study physiques and observe how the strength and musculature of these athletes are within my grasp to. I ain’t fat no more. I are heart healthy. I know how to eat…my body has been a true partner, supporting me, helping, signaling me to stay with the transformation and settle in to my abilities. QUALITY of life is non-negotiable.

Gratitude

I loved reading your posts. You are an inspiration to me being a newby. Makes me want to take note of every pound of fat now so that I can celebrate too at day 28, instead of being ashamed of how far I have fallen in such a short 4 months. Damazge control to the rescue.
Question: are you considering doing the MAG-10 fast pusle after your 2 week recovery? Just curious how appealing it is after 4-6 weeks of V.

[quote]kreativepainting wrote:
I loved reading your posts. You are an inspiration to me being a newby. Makes me want to take note of every pound of fat now so that I can celebrate too at day 28, instead of being ashamed of how far I have fallen in such a short 4 months. Damazge control to the rescue.
Question: are you considering doing the MAG-10 fast pusle after your 2 week recovery? Just curious how appealing it is after 4-6 weeks of V.[/quote]

Gratitude Kreativepainting! My apologies for a late response. Bad storm in my area. It blew out my Internet connection. I do look at my fat under a microscope simply because I got fat because I would not observe how my body was responding to how I was eating. I am there with you. I have shame days, too. Looking at myself lose the fat and build muscle behind it helps me relax on the soon to be extinct self-deprecating soliloquies! I think that’s how I got fatty in the first place. I hypnotized myself with mean internal dialogue about shit that had nothing to do with diet or fitness…I digress. I suppose my point is take note of your fat and you most likely will “write” yourself a new physique and a new dialogue with self to support it. To your question: I have purposely not looked into any other plans because I don’t want to get sidetracked during transition. I have these anxious moments where I feel like I better have another “system” ready to go or I will lose my muscle. That is not true. I are so sick of these damn shakes that I don’t even want to read about another plan that has powder/cold water/shake/drink in it. I are aware that a next step is soon approaching but what that will be for me is unknown, today. In two words: NOT APPEALING!!!

Celebrate as often as you can. Be angry, too. One is less likely to get stuck and more likely to burn more fat!

I hAve a crook in my neck. I slept in a weird position. The Push press and walk-outs exacerbated this pain. Week 1 of transition has gone very well. That one HSM a day has a brotha’ feeling right I must say. I have much more energy and I aren’t as irritable between meals. I do wonder if eating this one meal will make fat again but that is only because I have grown use to not being fat and would like to look different than what has been “normal” for me. I like being fit and confident.

I expected more fat to slide off my abs. The fat here is reduced but I totally and unreasonably expected to have an 8 pk by by transition. Did I mention how unreasonable that was. So I decided I would work on this area and check back on the abdominals in a year. This shit is technical. Old ab fat is not easy to lose. Endurance and nurturing is needed. I did 28 days of V. That took intestinal fortitude. PUN INTENDED! I have muscle. I see the progress in the right light and proper angles. I see what I want to look like coming into clearer focus: my arms look awesome.

My chest is developing. My legs look good. I have calve muscles!! I’m sculpting. Ass cheeks have lift! I are definitely stronger than I have ever been. Food is a partner, not some clueless, cloying girlfriend that I walk all over, shit on, and steal from.

GRATITUDE

Love the “intenstinal fortitude.” Gotta admit that I am hoping for some pretty dramatic results from this as well. I really wanna be sporting some abtastic moments come NYE. I like what you said about endurance and nuturing, thanks for the post.

RT

[quote]RT wrote:
Love the “intenstinal fortitude.” Gotta admit that I am hoping for some pretty dramatic results from this as well. I really wanna be sporting some abtastic moments come NYE. I like what you said about endurance and nuturing, thanks for the post.

RT[/quote]
Gratitude, RT. lol…NYE! You have plenty of time to get great results. I have to admit this: I are contemplating a repeat after the rest from V-diet because I have experienced some nice growth during transition that HSM per day boosted my moral a bit. I can see more abs, I have muscles without having to do aneurysm induced flexing. Lower abs keep shrinking…I’m less flabtastic and becoming more abtastic (stealing your phrase). We can get those dramatic results but we might have to repeat the plan for another month after the two week break…EEEEEKKKKK…BUT then, Ahhhhh, look at dem muthafuckin’ abs…lol

Well, I am almost done! But I might do it again after my two week break because “IIiiiiiiiiiiii’m grooooooooooowing and loooooooooooosing!” I ain’t abtastic (Stealing again from RT) but I was on a date with a Pump Faker (Woman who has no intention of having sex but willingly engages in all other pre/post curriculars and goes home–no problem for me any action is good action! )…I took off my shirt…her eye’s widened (I thought, "Wait did her eyes just get big…oh, I might have to repeat V in two wee(ks)!) Her reaction was so obvious she tried to play it off like she ain’t see nothin’…I ain’t even Terry Crews shredded and she had a wowzers moment! From this point my body can only get better…with endurance and nurturing (E&N).

Gratitude

K,

" look at dem muthafuckin’ abs…" Damn!!! That is what I should have titled my journal. And it is exactly what I am going for. Thank you for educating me on a Pump Faker. Know the girl, didn’t know the name. Now I shall spred this new gospel. That moment you decribed is the singular purpose for all of this. Thank you the well spoken motivation.

So is the two weeks off and back on the plan?

Mind if I ask how you beat out the problem of 1: dating on plan and 2: firends that don’t get it?

RT

PS now it is to for E&N…out.