Biotest

K Love's Journey to FITTOWN

MAN I am so bummed – and in pain!

Did so good so far on the diet and workout plan – almost perfect so far.

This morning (day 8) I was doing my work out and twisted my ankle getting of the dip bar – black and blue and really swollen.

I now fear my workouts are in jeopardy and not really sure How I can even progress on the NEPA walks for the next couple of days.

I am planning on staying at the non training calorie level until I can work out an am considering trying to do upper-body workouts until I can put weight on my legs again.

Please please any suggestions – I have had tremendous results so far and will not give up – I just want to stay focused the best way possible. Should I just rest until I can lift and then make up the workouts are would that be counterproductive? Should I try to lift upper-body to stay off any muscle loss.

MAN I am so bummed – and in pain!

Did so good so far on the diet and workout plan – almost perfect so far.

This morning (day 8) I was doing my work out and twisted my ankle getting of the dip bar – black and blue and really swollen.

I now fear my workouts are in jeopardy and not really sure How I can even progress on the NEPA walks for the next couple of days.

I am planning on staying at the non training calorie level until I can work out an am considering trying to do upper-body workouts until I can put weight on my legs again.

Please please any suggestions – I have had tremendous results so far and will not give up – I just want to stay focused the best way possible. Should I just rest until I can lift and then make up the workouts are would that be counterproductive? Should I try to lift upper-body to stay off any muscle loss?

Oh, man. I am so sorry about your ankle. Hopefully everything will work out if you focus on upper body for a couple of days? Keep us up to date.

Congrats on the good results!!!

[quote]OuchThatHurt wrote:
Oh, man. I am so sorry about your ankle. Hopefully everything will work out if you focus on upper body for a couple of days? Keep us up to date.

Congrats on the good results!!![/quote]

Thanks –

I have decided that i will work out just upper-body the next few days and just hope that it will not be counterproductive. we will see.

Visually my results have been impressive – i will take new measurements and pictures on day 14…

Hopefully my ankle will be back to somewhat normal.

well upper-body wrk out was good on tuesday – yesterday was great – still losing despite not being able to NEPA.

I don’t know how serious your ankle is, but have you considered going to the gym to do some NEPA. I know it wouldnt exactly be “NEPA” at that point, but very low intensity on the bike, eliptical, etc. don’t require much ankle movement…

[quote]Polsen714 wrote:
I don’t know how serious your ankle is, but have you considered going to the gym to do some NEPA. I know it wouldnt exactly be “NEPA” at that point, but very low intensity on the bike, eliptical, etc. don’t require much ankle movement…[/quote]

ankle is pretty bad – however, I was considering this this morning. Although, I think that I am a few days away from that. Swimming might be an option – going to try today for NEPA.

Otherwise, I had an awesome upper-body workout last night. But that is two push/pull workouts on my upper half in the last three days – so I am fairly sore this morning. I did get some leg extensions in (heavy 5x5) – I know it wasn’t doing much I just wanted to work something in my legs and get them firing – could not do leg curls as the pad rested in the wrong spot on the ankle.

Thanks for your input – I will transition to the bike as soon as I can bear it.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.