Biotest

K Love's Journey to FITTOWN

Well I started this morning – The V-Diet and Chad Waterbury’s Workout plan.

Just finished workout 1 – A little hard to keep the pace up in a crowded gym – may try a better time of day from now on. I did fairly well probably averaged 45 seconds rest between reps – stations were far apart.

Not Hungry yet! but I know it is coming.

I will post my before pictures probably tomorrow – but here are my starting stats as of this morning.

Starting Measurements:
Waist 37.75
Chest 43.5
Navel 40.5
Thigh 24.5 L – 24.5 R
Calf 15.5 L – 16.0 R
Neck 16
biceps flex 14.5 R – 14.5 L
Height 5’9
weight 197

Goals:
Waist 35
Chest 40
Navel 37
Thigh 23
Calf 17
Neck 15.5
Biceps 15
Weight 182

Goodluck man!!!

thanks

Today is my 2nd day! Congrats on starting something like this! Keep us posted!

[quote]ucdgrl17 wrote:
Today is my 2nd day! Congrats on starting something like this! Keep us posted![/quote]

you too! I just saw nolan got fired… wow

here are my before pics

you almost blend in with the bathroom…haha!

good luck!

back

front

wow posting pics – tuff!

that’s motivating!!!

Day two going well – hunger has set in, though. Did workout yesterday so today all i have to focus on is nutrition – and NEPA (did that early this morning)!

I will have someone take future pics so they will be a little better.

On a side note – this posting progress reports daily sure helps – I feel committed to the entire T and fitness nations.

Thank you all for the motivation!

awesome man. wish you lots of luck.

the biggest problem i had was feeling hungry and going to sleep. i found if you add just enough water to get the blades moving without kicking up powder, and put it in the fridge for a few min, it’s kinda like eating chocolate pudding.

Question:

Doing the Waterbury plan – Do I take the last set to failure?

Any help would be appreciated…

well – just finished 3rd work out – was great!

still have to eat my last meal – but I’ll call this a successful day.

Good luck everyone!

Thanks, man. Good luck on your V-diet as well.

Are you following Waterbury’s Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced program?

[quote]thejkl wrote:
Question:

Doing the Waterbury plan – Do I take the last set to failure?

Any help would be appreciated…[/quote]

He prescribes performing each rep as explosive as possible… you should be able to get every rep w/ out sacrificing form. So don’t really go to failure, but still use a heavy challenging weight.

Hope all is well with those lovely shakes! Keep up the good work!!

4th day was great – sorry I did not post last night.

Just finished my NEPA day 5. Will have my work out later today.

[quote]Yakn Joe wrote:
Thanks, man. Good luck on your V-diet as well.

Are you following Waterbury’s Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced program?[/quote]

combination of intermediate and advanced- switching a few of the like movements that i am more or less advanced on.

I wanted the workouts to be as tuff as possible.

Day 5 went awesome other than I came about 150 calories short. work out was awesome – I got gassed at the end, but I’m sure thats the point. day 6 going well so far.

Results are pretty good so far – i have not weighed nor have I taken any measurements.

Real quick story that happened to day.

I have pretty great calves (not to brag) especially when they are really lean and my legs are always the first part of me to really lean.

Anyways, I was at my son’s soccer game this morning and my wife overheard a parent from the other team was commenting on my son’s good play (again not to brag) and was telling another guy, “watch this kid – he kicks the ball really strait and his Dad is an athlete look at his legs”.

Just a really cool story that sure let me know that I was doing the right thing. And, to all of you thinking about doing this – what are you waiting for – it is not as painful as you think it will be. and after three or four days the rewards will far out weigh the pain.

That’s a good idea. My normal workouts are a little more tough than this Intermediate program I’m following, but I think I’m going to stick to it pretty closely and see what happens.