Biotest

Just Use Micro-PA Without Other Supplements?

I can only afford to use MICRO PA for a month at a time currently. I was wondering would be I able to see results using it a month at time. Considering I’m a college student, money is very keen shall I say. Tell me what you think?
I also take pre-workout and post recovery from other companies.

I do crossfit advance at a local gym for about six months. I have seen strength gains, but I feel I could better if I let my gaurd down a little bit. Anyhow, my diet is mostly paleo with about 3 treat meals a week, which has made me be stable with having a weight of 163 almost towards my goal weight of 170. Perhaps bigger.

If anyone has any input, I’d appreciate it. Very much. :slight_smile:

My May Supplements: I like to change and try new things.
SFH Recovery
bb.com Foundation Series Fish Oil 100 Gels (recovery) (waiting for it’s arrival)
Universal Nutrition Daily Formula 100 Tablets (recovery) (waiting for it’s arrival)
MET-Rx Nuclear X Citrus Surge, 40 Servings (waiting for it’s arrival)
Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Cinnamon Swirl, 2 Lbs. (waiting for it’s arrival)
MicroPA (waiting for it’s arrival)

Is this a good pick? Or what do you think I could take out or things I could add?

What do you mean by, “I can only afford to use Micro-PA for a month at a time currently?”

You can only buy a bottle a month? How many days a week do you work out? Do you deload each month. A bottle, at a single serving, lasts 20 days. You could just not take it on your off days.

[quote]batslovestars wrote:
SFH Recovery
bb.com Foundation Series Fish Oil 100 Gels (recovery) (waiting for it’s arrival)
Universal Nutrition Daily Formula 100 Tablets (recovery) (waiting for it’s arrival)

Is this a good pick? Or what do you think I could take out or things I could add? [/quote]

I would ditch that entire list and start simple, mainly workout nutrition and that starts with Plazma. A lot of those products have junk ingredients in them, not something Biotest does fortunately for us.

You should probably be looking first at workout nutrition which would be…
1.Plazma
2a.MAG-10(for pulses between meals or a pulse post-training)
2b.Indigo-3G
3.Micro-PA(if budget allows)
1 & 2 will get you far, with #1 being the most vital to things.

Then if you need something to add some additional protein to meals or as a snack you can look into Metabolic Drive.

Those would be the basics imo, keep things simple and you can go from there. Those should give you pretty great results though.

[quote]Eazy wrote:

[quote]batslovestars wrote:
SFH Recovery

Is this a good pick? Or what do you think I could take out or things I could add? [/quote]

I would ditch that entire list and start simple, mainly workout nutrition and that starts with Plazma. A lot of those products have junk ingredients in them, not something Biotest does fortunately for us.

You should probably be looking first at workout nutrition which would be…
1.Plazma
2a.MAG-10(for pulses between meals or a pulse post-training)
2b.Indigo-3G
3.Micro-PA(if budget allows)
1 & 2 will get you far, with #1 being the most vital to things.

Then if you need something to add some additional protein to meals or as a snack you can look into Metabolic Drive.

Those would be the basics imo, keep things simple and you can go from there. Those should give you pretty great results though.[/quote]

I’ll take this in consideration next month.

Would I be able to receive results using MicroPA alone?

Updated thread. Title I do understand the user, but I was just wondering if possible could I use Micro-PA by itself. Please and thank you. Appreciate everyone’s advice. :slight_smile:

Ask yourself this, were the participants in the original study taking a laundry list of other supplements when they achieved the gains that were reported? Or, was it just the Micro-PA?

[quote]RedElephant wrote:
Ask yourself this, were the participants in the original study taking a laundry list of other supplements when they achieved the gains that were reported? Or, was it just the Micro-PA?[/quote]

I guess I’ll just have to see. I find the product a bit confusing. I’ll do a trial and if I see the results, I guess I shall continue. I’ll start logging when I receive the product in the mail. From my understanding, after reading the article it can be used by itself, but plazma and indigo are also recommended. Thanks everyone for input see u wednesday. Can’t wait! :smiley:

I would recommend Plazma before Micro-PA. You just get more bang for your buck and the effects are pretty noticeable from the get go. I am really enjoying Micro-PA though.

Alright, next month I have made the decision to try just plazma and micro-pa. Unless, I look up on a great job and I’ll try the full protocol. I don’t want to waste my products I have now. I’ve just been trying new products across the board, but something is telling me to stick with T-Nation. I perform Crossfit and have a few cheat meals from now on. Thanks everyone for your help once again.