Upper Arm - L 13.25
Upper Arm - R 13
Upper Leg - L 22.5
Upper Leg - R 22.75
Lower Leg - L 14
Lower Leg - R 14
Ankle - L 8.75
Ankle - R 8.75

Work outs going pretty well had the HSM of steak, asparagus and brown rice.NO dessert. I was way too full for dessert. Weird thing is energy for workouts is great but energy the rest of the day stinks. I take 2 naps a day. Went out with sat night stuck with the plan and brought some water.

Was feeling pretty tired for a few days but today i felt like a million bucks all day. Had my first shake at 7 and had a long day so i split a shake to have 6 meals. I don’t know if the ten day mark is when you gets used to it but if i feel this good the rest of the way this will be a great diet. The 2nd lift went great. The only problem is all my weights were definitely higher than last week. The only problem is i wound up doing lots of warm up sets because every time a did a set adding 5-10 lbs from last week i got too many reps. Maybe i was just tired last week but if i continue to get improvement during lifts not only am i sold on this diet but i’ll start preaching it. Planning a broccoli crust pizza this weekend for my HSM.

Glad you took the measurements! So many skip that step, then wish they did.

Keep us posted!

Today i counted up my protein and noticed how much vanilla i had left. I order 5 choc , 2 vanilla, and 2 strawberry. The vanilla tastes like weird milk to me. I didn’t know why but i didn’t like it. So i tried the recommended adding a bit of cinnamon to it and its now my favorite shake. I couldn’t believe that made such a difference but it did. I struggled a bit the first week with the monotony of the diet but after the last few days i think the V-Diet is actual pretty fun and interesting if you just try to be as creative as you can. The ice in breakfast and dinner makes those shakes so thick they are basically ice cream. Also this makes time go so much faster. HSM just around the corner.

14 days in. Last week i felt great but this week my energy levels are all over the place. I tend to have to time my lifts for when i know im going to have good energy. Im not sure why but i’ve crashed a few times the last couples of days. i’ve been experimenting with the shakes texture with varying levels of ice along with freezing and reblending the mixture. I think i have it down pretty well but doesn’t matter how good they are if i don’t have energy to lift. Anyways here are my measurements for the end of week two.
Height 69
Weight 167
Neck 15.25
Shoulders 18.5
Chest - Upper 42
Chest - Lower 37.5
Waist - at Navel 32
Waist - at largest 33.25
Hips - at largest 34.5
Upper Arm - L 13.25
Upper Arm - R 13
Upper Leg - L 22.75
Upper Leg - R 22.5
Lower Leg - L 14
Lower Leg - R 14
Ankle - L 8.75
Ankle - R 8.75

[quote]ironboy125 wrote:
I struggled a bit the first week with the monotony of the diet but after the last few days i think the V-Diet is actual pretty fun and interesting if you just try to be as creative as you can.[/quote]

Exactly. The diet is as montonous or as interesting as you allow it to be.

Strawberry/banana is a hell of a combo.

Choc/straw is good, too.

Vanilla, eh.

I’ve been able to go very long stretches with just straight chocolate.

But I didn’t sign up for variety- I signed up for results.

The only variety I want is weight loss and improved measurements.

4-6 weeks of “monotony” is a small price to pay.

I’d eat that gruel they had on Matrix I if it would get me to where I want to be.