Biotest

Just Started! Let's Go!

Alright V-Dieters, today, 4/20/2009, marks my first day. I just had Meal 2. I?m going to post my measurements probably sometime on Wednesday, I still have to measure arms, legs & shoulders. But I can tell you this: Height 5’8; Weight 218; Neck 16.5; Waist 36.

I haven’t been satisfied with the way I look for the past 3 years – hell, make that 6 years. I would go the gym and the only thing that would change is my strength - Fat & Strong, not the latest fashion trend the last time I checked. This year I just got frustrated with myself and decided I need to make a drastic change of lifestyle. So,I’m committed to this 110%.

My goal is to be able to walk around my house with just a bow-tie on and feel great!!

Any suggestions, words of advice or words of encouragement are always welcome. Thanks guys.

“Dissatisfaction is the basis of progress” it’s said. And I believe it.

So good to hear that you’re not satisfied! That’s step #1.

Keep us posted. Any questions for me, be sure to post them in the “Ask Chris” thread so I’ll be sure to see them.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
“Dissatisfaction is the basis of progress” it’s said. And I believe it.

So good to hear that you’re not satisfied! That’s step #1.

Keep us posted. Any questions for me, be sure to post them in the “Ask Chris” thread so I’ll be sure to see them.

[/quote]

Thanks Chris!!!